Stay Still Nandani

"Where the hell are you, I am calling you from so long." I sighed at Dhruv's voice. "I am sorry I was busy in a meeting with a client with Mr. Kapoor and you know how he is, no calls allowed at all. That's why couldn't pick up your call.." I reasoned him. "Fine no issues, Now listen to me meet me outside in ten we are having dinner together it's been so many days since the last time we ate together. That too was crashed by your grumpy boss.." 

And the last encounter revolved in my mind. Manik haven't talked to me since and surprisingly Dhruv and I also have not had lunch together. No, it's not because I am afraid of him and his warnings. Not at all, why would I take him seriously and I can eat with whoever I want, this is totally not his business. It's just we both were so busy these days that hardly get the time to take a proper break. Janvi shoved some food down my throat forcefully. "Okay I will see you downstairs then.." I informed him and with that he disconnected the call.

I completed my pending work quickly and once I was sure  everything is done. I picked my handbag and my cell and made my way outside but before leaving I peeked inside Monster's cabin and thankfully he wasn't here. Wow seriously Nandu, why does it matter if he gets to know that you went outside or not. You don't have to be scared, be strong Nandu be strong. After taking few long breaths I finally went towards the lift and thankfully nobody joined me there. 

Dhruv - Finally you are here, I thought you ditched me.

Nandani - I am so sorry, Did I made you wait a lot.

Dhruv - Nopz not at all now come on

With that we both left to get the tasty food that was calling us from so many days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was tired to listen these people rant about work. I really think I need a vacation to stay away from all this stuff for some days to clear my head. Since the day Nandani has arrived in my life everything has changed and even me. I hate when I have to hurt her deliberately, I hate to see her cry. I am sorry Nandani but I have no option I have to stay away from you, for your own good.

She has been so close to Dhruv that it irked me every time I see her with him. I shouldn't have threatened her that day, it's her life she can be friend with anyone she wants. But don't know why my jealous ass can't handle that. So I asked her to stay away from him and I guess she agreed cause I haven't seen her going out for lunch anymore. My lips curled into a smile when I realized this little victory of mine.

"Shall we leave Mr. Kapoor?" All of them looked at me and I nodded at them. After paying off the bill we left the cafe. I bid bye to all of them and made my way towards the office with a slight smile on my face and Nandani's thoughts in my head. Nandani Nandani god knows what is so special about her that draws me  towards her. No matter how hard I try but I can't stay away from her. All this is so wrong but it feels so right whenever she is around.

I was outside my office building when my smile wiped away when my eyes fell on her. There she was coming from her usual lunch place with none other than Dhruv. Her arm hooked with his and they were laughing out loud. All the colour from my face just got drained and I feel like punching that Dhruv square on his face. I felt the anger bubbled inside me. Like how can she do this, how can she go out with him when I clearly said not to. Didn't she heard me that day but still she chose to ignore me.

"Nandani"

************************************************************************************************************

Dhruv and I had a great time at lunch that we both didn't want to return back to our office but sadly we have to otherwise that monster will have our head. Dhruv was cracking some funny jokes and I was laughing hard.. I have to actually hold him to save myself from falling on my butt. Yep he is that funny. We were almost outside the office building when I heard his cold voice that was enough to give me chills.

"Nandani" Dhruv and I stopped abruptly, I turned around to see him taking long strides and coming towards us. This was the first time he has called me by my first name. It sounded good coming from him. His jaw was tightly clenched signalling me that he is way too angry. I didn't want him to create a scene before Dhruv. "Dhruv you go I will see you later.." I tried my best to be casual with him but I guess he figured out that something is wrong. "You sure.." he raised his brows and I nodded in assurance and before Manik can reach us he left from there leaving me all alone to deal with that monster.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything I was hardly pulled to his chest. His one hand tightly clutched my waist and other was twisting my hand behind my back. And oh Krishna Ji that really hurts. "What are you doing leave me.." I weakly protested but his cold eyes were enough to scare me and shut me up.. we were just outside the office building, thankfully right now here was none but anyone can come and see us like this. What will they think of us.

"Mr. Kapoor please let me go, someone might come here please.." I tried to reason him but his anger was on peek. Oh god kill me. "What did I told you that day.." I looked into his eyes and again tried to get myself free.. "Stay Still Nandani.." he barked and I gulped in nervousness. I haven't liked my own name so much before. Hey Krishna Ji what is wrong with me, he is manhandling me and here I am thinking about all this stupid stuff..

"Okay we can just talk inside your cabin but for now let me go.." I tried again but he didn't budge infact he  pulled me more closer that there wasn't even space left for air to pass in between us. I was losing my mind due to this proximity. Same time I Was scared of anyone watching us, our closeness could easily be taken wrong. If anyone see from far they would think we are kissing. "I told you not to meet him and here you are laughing and being all cosy.. why is he your boyfriend now.." my mouth opened in a O what the hell is he talking about.

"Are you crazy, I told you that day only that he is my friend and I can go out with him, why does this matter to you.." I snapped at him and his hold tighten making me hiss in pain. My eyes glistened with tears and his eyes turned softer looking at me. He lighten his hold but still hold me close.  "Don't argue with me Nandani, I don't like him, I don't like your closeness with him so can't you just understand."
I really think this man needs to be check by a psychiatrist he is Crazy like totally crazy.

Nandani - Leave me..

Manik - no first tell me, why didn't you listen to me.

Nandani - I said leave me

Manik - Nandani don't provoke me.

Nandani - provoke you to do what Manik, who are you to ask me these things tell me? Are you my boyfriend? My husband? Why should I listen to you Manik tell me?

I shouted and his eyes grew wide on my accusations. He looked at me defeated and my heart ache he left me immediately and stepped back. "Manik I .." I moved towards him to hold him but he put up his hand to stop me. He looked so defeated, so in pain that I just want to soothe him. "Manik.." I called him again but he walked out on me leaving me there all alone and dejected. What is going on with us, what the hell is happening..
But I wasn't aware that my bad days were just started and there was one pair of eyes who have seen everything and this was just the start of my destruction.

************************************************************************************************************

I feel bad for Nandani but I am feeling more bad for Manik, he is really suffering because of his feelings. Please don't forget to vote and comment and who do you think watched them and what's new storm is waiting for Manan.
Happy reading ♥️♥️