She wanted that Escape

"This is so unreal, god how can I not see it, the way he used to look at her, the way he used to treat her kids, they were his own family, his wife and his kids, his long lost family who everyone believed to be dead. True love conquers everything, even the death, Eh!" Aryaman smiled, nodding in agreement. So stupid of you prerna Sharma, you were jealous of that one lady who was irrepleceable in his life, Nandani Manik Kapoor.

I feel bad for Nandani but I feel heartbroken for Manik. Even after finding her he was far away from her. And Poor Nandani doesn't even know anything about her past life.Life is so cruel sometimes and we cry over the things that are not even important. I hope everything get settled soon and Manik gets her wife back. I might have feelings for him but those feelings can never overpower what Manik and Nandani share, never!

Prerna- I am sorry Aryaman for my misbehavior, What I did with you was just so uncalled for..

Aryaman -You like him don't you?

Prerna - Is it that obvious?

Aryaman - Well anybody with eyes and a working brain cells can see that

Prerna - Yeah but guess, we aren't meant to be and I guess it's better that way.

"I have lived with Ananya for 7 years now, being there for her and her kids, I became a part of her small family and honestly I also dreamt of staying with them, filling that vacant position of her husband sometime soon in her life, but I guess life has different plans. Ananya isn't even a real character in this story."

Of course he liked her. How couldn't I see that? I rubbed his shoulder giving a faint smile. All of this is so painful but I guess we have to learn to deal with it. I went inside to bring tea for Aryaman when his phone rang and in a few second I heard a shriek that made me come back running to him, "What happened, is everything alright?" I asked seeing his broken stance, oh god please everything be okay, "Ananya, Ananya had an accident.." And it feels like I forgot how to breathe.

********************************************************************************************************************

"Manik dear, please go home and rest, you will fall sick. Please listen to me." I could hear my mom crying but my body didn't move. It hasn't been since the day they brought nandini over, since the day doctor declared that she went into a coma. three days it's been three days to that dreaded accident and three days since I moved from here. What have I ever done so bad that I am getting punished like this. She didn't remember me before at least she was there in front of me all safe and sound. Then why all this god why why?

Cabir - Big B please come with me, You have to handle Manas and Anvi, they need you right now please Big B.

And I cried, what will I tell them when they will ask about their Mother, everyone is lying to them that Mommy and Daddy are out of town for some work but when they will see me, they will look for their mother too and then what will I say to them? That in front of my eyes a  car came and hit your mommy and daddy couldn't do anything at all.. He just kept standing there doing absolutely nothing.
I hate myself, I hate myself so much. I knew Nandani wouldn't take her identity news well, Why couldn't I be more careful, why is this happening to us, why? I cried holding onto my Brother. these were the hardest three days on all of us.

Nandani got a severe injury on her head and that made her slip into coma, Dr. says that part of her brain wanted that escape like she was tired of the outer world and was looking for solace. They says that now Only Nandani can come out of this from her own will and it can take days, months, years or maybe forever for her to return back to me, to her kids and to her family. but I can not loose hope not so fast, so I haven't moved from this place in order to check maybe my Nandani gain consciousness and ask for me. Please Mrs. Kapoor please don't punish me like this, please return to your monster husband please baby please come back.

"Manik, your father called, Anvi is just crying and not eating anything she is asking for her parents," And the thing which I was fearing for the most. What am I gonna tell her now, I peeked inside the room to see Nandani sleeping there peacefully, while we all were suffering here without her.. I hate you Mrs. Kapoor, hate you for doing this. "I will go home, handle the kids.." Both Mom and Cabir nodded, As per Doctors there was no need for all of us to be here, but I couldn't leave my Nandani alone.I came home with Cabir and Mom to find my princess crying badly while all the Kapoor's and Sharma's were trying to manofy her, a sad chuckle escaped my lips, she is so much like her mom. Gathering attention from everywhere.

"Why is my cupcake crying?" I asked, smiling a bit and the moment her eyes fell on me she just ran in my arms crying more. "Aww my baby what's wrong? Did someone say anything to you?" I picked her in my arms and showered her with kisses.
"Where were you and where is mommy you both left us.." She said in between her sobs and I tried calming her down, it wasn't good for her health. "I was with your mommy baccha, she is not well.." And now it was Manas who came running to me, "Where is she?" I looked at both of them, I have to tell them else they will be asking for Nandani again and again.

"Mommy is in hospital, she is sick.." Navya informed them, making their eyes go wide. "Is mummy going to god's house.." And now it was my turn to widen my eyes at Anvi's statement. "Nooooo... never!! why would you say that?" I shuddered and Anvi pouted, "cause Ashley's mom went to hospital one day and then god took her, will he take mommy also?"

Rishabh - No, no nothing will happen to your mom we will pray for her

Raj - Yes come on both of you let's pray to Kanha ji. You know God always listens to the kids first .

Yeah right, you can ignore my prayers but not my kids right. They need their mother, more than I need my wife. You have to come back here Nandani, you have to. Not for me, but for them, yes you have to....

himmatein ata karo, o madadgaar maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
aap hi ho kuwate parwardigaar maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o shaah-e-marda sher-e-ajda
jaan fida tum pe maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula

himmatein ata karo, o madadgaar maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
aap hi ho kuwate parwardigaar maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o shaah-e-marda sher-e-ajda
jaan fida tum pe maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula

Anvi -Krishna ji I wont ask for the sweets anymore, I wont even look at them.

Manas - I wont fight with anyone at school, will finish my homework also on time, please make our mommy okay please Krishna ji please

And everyone standing there cried silently.

ya ali
jajbaat kya hai maula, halaat kya hai maula
ke shaatir iske saare vaar hain
o har sansein khwaash sile, saajish hai kuchh hai gile
ke mushkilaatein hai beshumaar hai
o shaah-e-marda sher-e-ajda
jaan fida tum pe maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula

himmatein ata karo, o madadgaar maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
aap hi ho kuwate parwardigaar maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o shaah-e-marda sher-e-ajda
jaan fida tum pe maula
ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula, ali maula, ali maula
o maula, ali maula

*********************************************************************************************************************

Okay m going to give a sad news for the readers who were hopelessly devoted to this book 📕 umm yeah the book here comes to an end 🙌 Just two more chapters to go and I will be wrapping it up..
This has been a great journey of almost two years that we crossed through and finally it's coming to an end.  If there will be a happy ending or no I don't want anyone to be asking me that in comment section as if I will tell you 🙄 well just wait patiently keep voting, increase the followers for that I am crying for so long and hopefully I will not keep you gyz waiting for long🫣 Happy reading 🥰