She is Nandani Manik Kapoor

"Daddu can you get me a pastry? Mommy doesn't let me have it.." I shook my head at my daughter who was trying to bat her eyes at her grandpa so he can get her the food which her mom has prohibited for her. But the moment she said Daddu my Father's eyes turned moist, I know how he must be feeling right now.. "What did you just called me?" he asked again with a smile on his face.

"Daddu, Daddy told me you are my Daddu, aren't you?" And he picked her up showering her face with kisses. I looked around to find my son having lala time with his Chachu and Mamu. I was so happy to see all of them happy. I know it was difficult for them to control their emotions but they did a good job and I am proud of them. "Mamu.." A little hand tugged on my pants forcing me to look down and there stood my niece Arvika, In past 7 years she was my only reason to smile. I picked her up. "Oh how beautiful my baby is looking, Mamu missed you so much you know.." I rubbed my nose with her and she giggled..

"Manas see there is a little baby.." since Arvika was younger than both my kids, they were fascinated seeing her.. I brought both of them closer and introduce them. Manas like a protective brother he is too Anvi, took Arvika also in his wings and they started playing. "I am so happy for you Big B, I am just so happy today.." Mukti hugged me and I hugged her back.. "Wow a sibling hug without me, I wanna join too.." And Cabir pounced on us making me groan, idiot of a brother whom I loves a lot..

We got separated to find Navya and Rishabh looking at me with teary eyes, I took both of them in a hug and they cry harder.. "I don't know how to say thank you.. You didn't lose hope on her, you found her and brought her back to us.. Thank you so much Jiju thank you so much.." I patted Rishabh's head, I wasn't the only who broke down after she left us, he was broken too, in a ways no one could understand but I know..

Navya - Yeah Manik Bhai, I am happy she is here in front of us but it's too disturbing that even being this close she is so far..

Manik - She will come around Navya we just have to give some time and keep faith in God.

Rishabh - Yeah till then we can shower our love on those munchkins at least they know who we are and oh god they are so adorable.

I smiled at Rishabh when my eyes went on Nandani, who was standing there with Soha, looking deep in thoughts. I took a glass of Juice from the waiter and went towards her.. Soha excused herself giving us some space. "Where are you lost, here take this?" I forwarded her the glass which she took, still lost in her thoughts..

"Ananya, what's wrong is all good?" I asked when she didn't speak a word at all, worrying me. Is she okay? Dammit did I made a mistake bringing all of them here. "Mr. Kapoor?" And finally she spoke thank goodness.. "Yeah?" I asked looking at her, Damn my wife is looking so gorgeous today.. Geez control Manik control.. "Mr. Kapoor Did I ever met your family before?" And her question caught me off guard, is she remembering something

Manik - Why would you ask?

Nandani - I don't know it's just they seem familiar like I have known them from before.

Manik - I don't know maybe you have, just try thinking,

Nandani - Yeah, I don't it's just..

Manik - What?

Nandani - Leave it.. I will go check on the kids, I hope they are not making a mess..

She left leaving a happy Manik behind, Nandani was remembering something and it's a good sign yeah...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************