Chapter 19

I was hearing many voices. They were so loud that I felt that my head will explode from hearing it anymore. My head felt so heavy and it was pounding with throbbing pain. My wrists and feet were tied in ropes. I struggled to open my eyes but the blinding light made my vision hazy. Suddenly all the voices stopped and I sighed in relief before opening my eyes.
"Hello dear" I heard the voice of the girl who was looking at me smirking evilly
"Go to hell" I spat in croaked voice as my throat was dry and I needed water badly.
"My my my. Bad manners Ayeza. You should treat your friends with love and respect" she spoke like she was telling me a secret.
I rolled my eyes and looked at her with the hurt on her betrayal
"Why you did it Kashaf? Why? Rehman is your big brother and you betrayed him like that" I asked her.
She snickered and huffed "He isn't my brother you fool. He's no one to me"
"He took care of you. Even adopted you when you were young. He fulfill your every need. He loves you so much and what you did? Broke his trust." I yelled at her.
She took my hair in her tight grip and pulled me towards her. I hissed in pain and looked at her.
"Stop your drama. I don't need him nor his money. I already had so much and will get more. Ain't it Mir?" She said looking at Mir who was watching us from far.
Mir nodded his head at her.
"You killed Aina. You did it. Ain't you?" I spat at her. I really wished to kill her with my bare hands right now. She was so evil.
"That bitch deserved it" she replied curtly.
"And here's the documents which you took from Feroz office. What do you thought you can get something from there? You fool they're just property documents even if you got them they prove nothing about his involvement in murder" she said tossing the envelope on the table which I took from Feroz office.
"Your plan was to distract us. So that you could get in the office where you thought some stupid USB must be present which had all the data against Feroz. But what you didn't know is there's no such thing. It was just a lie to keep you on your toes" Mir said haughtily.
"You took the bait which we offered you. It was just a way to distract you. So Mir built a story about how Aina gave him the USB and all. And you believed it" Kashaf said smiling smugly.
"Why did you kill her?When you three were working together?" I asked them in hoarse voice.
"That bitch was clever. She had all the data against us and Feroz and she hid it from us. She was gathering it to blackmail Froz and demanding money" Mir replied smirking.
"And fortunately. We got to know about that. She was going to kidnap Rehman as Feroz told her to do so while Feroz was already suspicious of her but what he didn't know was that we know about the data too.
Me and Kashaf caught her and made her involve us in her plan too. She wanted all money for herself but we knew how to handle her. So we told Feroz to keep an eye on her as she was betraying us.
On the other hand we got involved with her to kidnap Rehman" Mir said looking at me.
I was all shocked on their revelation but one question was buzzing me
"If all was going well then why did you kill her?" I asked them
"We kidnapped Rehman as planned. Feroz wanted to blackmail Ali by kidnapping him but we were going to blackmail both him and Ali. Kashaf spiked Rehman's drink and took him to us in car as he's his sister. So it was easy for her.
He came willingly. But when we reached the apartment the drug in his drink worked and he became unconscious. But since he had a large douse of alcohol and drugs for the first time. He didn't remember anything about meeting Kashaf or coming to the apartment with her.
All was going smoothly but Aina had to ruin it all" Mir said gritting his teeth.
"She denied to give us any share in money when we'll blackmail both Ali and Feroz. We were fighting when Kashaf became hyper and stabbed her.
I become panicked and called Feroz who had ordered us to only kidnap Rehman  and we told him everything except that part when we were planning to blackmail him. We told him that Aina was betraying him so we faught and things get steamy and Kashaf killed her in rage.
He told us to leave them there he'll deal with everything as it was his golden opportunity to trap Ali. So we jumped off from the terrace and ran away leaving both of them there"Mir completed smirking.
"Hmm enough of it. Now Ms. Lawyer who's gonna save you? You're becoming a problem for us which is very necessary to remove completely." Kashaf said cutting Mir in between.
I smiled at both of them sweetly and looked at Mir
"You know Mir. Your plan was very good. But you made one mistake" I said to him
"And what's that?" He asked me
"You told me you met Aina a week ago before her murder. But what you didn't know was she was on the university trip that day.
So when i visited her university, I already came to know that you lied to us"
Mir paled visibly and before he could say anything loud yelling and thrashing sound was heard.
"What's that?" Kashaf asked Mir
"That my dear is your punishment for the horrid crimes you comitted." I replied cheekily.
The door of the room banged open and a large number of cops entered the room with Ali.
"I'm going to kill you. You bitch" Before Kashaf could reach me Ali shot her in her leg. Cops handcuffed her and Mir and Ali came running to me
"Are you alright Ayeza?" Ali asked checking me for any possible injury.
"I'm alright and here are your culprits with the recorded statement of their confession of Aina's murder and all of their crimes. I said giving the recorder to Ali which I had put under my socks so no one could see it.
"You don't have any proof against us except for our confession" Mir yelled glaring at me
"That's where you're wrong Mr.Mir
The plan was never about checking Feroz office. It was about me checking your house. Where we got all the data against Froz and you of all your wrong doings.
It was to distract you with Ayeza where I'll check your house. We know you wanted to blackmail Feroz so you must've kept all the data against him. On the top of that you confessed every crime. It's enough to send you to long long trip to prison.
We were always two steps ahead of you in the game where you thought you won" Ali said replying to Mir while he glared at him
"And you" Ali said looking at Kashaf
"I already had a doubt you since you went to the other city for study because you were recieving a lot of money from an unknown contact in your bank account and you thought no one know about it but my doubt was all confirmed when I saw you with Mir in the coffee shop. I already knew that you were upto no good" Ali spat at her
"Me and Rehman always thought you were our sister but that's how you repayed us. Shame on you." Ali finished with hurt on his face
"Please take them away from here" he said looking at the cop who nodded his head at us and took them away from our sight.