Part One

Jades P.O.V.
"We shouldn't follow our hearts but follow God because the Bible tells is in Jeremiah 19: 9 that the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked." I say pointing at my bible.

The rest of the table looks it over and someone raises they're hand.

"Yes." I look up to see who it is "Joshua."

"What does the Bible say about black lace?" He says and places a set of lingerie on the table.

The color drains from my face "Hall now."

"What's wrong Jade do you not like black lace." He taunts "because I do recall getting these from your gym locker."

I can feel the tension in my chest growing. Everyone's eyes are on me waiting for me to respond. My boyfriend Aaron looking at me in disbelief and Joshua has a smirk on his face.

"You know what why don't we end today's study a little early, I actually have a doctors appointment," I fumble trying to get my stuff.

I get out of my seat not even bothering to grab my bra and panties. Aarons heavy footsteps are close behind and I try and speed up my pace.

"Jade wait up what was that." He catches up quickly.

"I don't know Aaron that's the first time I've talked to Joshua since middle school." my breathing heavy.

"Why do you even have underwear like that?" He asks blocking my path.

"Aaron can we just talk about this later, I've just been humiliated I don't wanna go over it all again."

"Yeah, yeah," he says "call me when you get home so I know your safe." He bends down and kisses my cheek.

"I will." I give him a weak smile.

I stand there and try to regain my composure before walking to my car. And when I thought it couldn't get any worse Joshua is there leaning against my driver side.

"So I'm guessing I get to keep these then," he smirks as they hang from his hands.

"No you don't." I jerk them from his hands "Get out of my way you pig."

"Why so hostile?"

"Please Joshua I don't know what your problem is or what you want but leave me alone." I groan opening my door.

He leans against it closing it "Hm I would like to see you in these." He is hooks his finger into the bra.

"Joshua you need to leave."

He looks down at me and smirks. I glare at him and he finally gets off my car.

"Jade make sure you save me a seat next to you at dinner tonight." He laughs.

"What are you talking about." I say but before I get it out he's gone.

I get in the car and drive the my house, when I walk back in my mom is in the kitchen which is unusual because she's usually sleeping to work the night shift.

"Hey mom whatcha doing?" I ask grabbing some stuff and helping her cook.

"Remember how I told you my coworker is doing Doctors Without Borders?"

"Yeah."

"Well she asked if her son could stay with us until the school year is over. She didn't wanna move him since it's his senior year."

"Please, tell me he isn't Joshua." I beg.

"What do you know him?" She asked puzzled.

"Yes he came to bible study today, totally embarrassed me in front of everyone." I groan.

"What'd he do?" She asks.

I freeze not knowing what to tell her "He was just being very inappropriate and Aaron wasn't very fond." I say not telling her the whole truth.

"Oh I'm sorry." She says.

"We'll do you mind if I invite Aaron over tonight too?" I ask silently pleading her.

"He can come, now why don't you go upstairs and change your school uniform doesn't need to get stained in the kitchen." She says shooing me out.

Going to my room I change into a black and white long sleeve and a denim dress. I put on a pair of converse and call Aaron. He doesn't answer so I call again and he answers after the third ring.

"Hey babe, my moms having dinner with one of her work friends and her son so I was wondering if you'd like to join us." I say.

I can hear shuffling in the background so I assume his mom walked in to get something.

"Sure and what time." He says out of breath.

"I think around six cause this kid is moving in with us." I say.

"Oh well I'll head over now, I just have to drop something off for my mom."

"Okay. See you in a bit love you." I blow a kiss and head back into the kitchen.

I grab some onions and begin cutting them for my mom. We cook for a an hour and I set the table. I clean up the living room a bit and make sure we have enough toilet paper and soap in the bathroom.

Soon I hear Aaron walk in and his hair is a mess "Hey babe what happened to you." I laugh and fix his hair a bit.

"Oh nothing I was helping my mom move some stuff around the house." He says stepping back and fixing it himself.

I give him a weird look and go to grab his hand to lead him to coach and he jerks it away. I shrug it off assuming he just wants some space.

"I'm gonna go check and see if my mom needs anything so could you answer the door if they come before I'm back?" I ask and he just nods.

I walk over to my mom and ask her if she needs anything.

"No I think it's all in order." She says.

"Okay then I'll go sit with Aaron." I say.

"Jade what's he doing here?" I hear Aaron yell.

I walk into the living room and see Joshua with a smug look on his face at the door.

"Oh hey buddy didn't know you were gonna be here." He says giving Aaron a pat on the back walking in.