Part Fourteen

Jades P.O.V.

"So princess, what do you wanna eat for lunch?" He ask the as the bell rings.

"I don't know, we could go get something from sonic. I honestly just want something to drink."

"Sounds good to me, I could go for some chili cheese tots. Here give me your bag and I'll carry it to the car."

He takes my bag and I follow him over to the car. I can see someone leaning against it but I can't tell who it is from this far.

"Who's on the car"

"Ugh it's Colton, wait here." He says leaving me at the school's entrance "I'll come bring the car around."

I stand there and watch from afar as him and Colton talk for a while. It looks like it gets a little heated cause Joshua pushes Colton and gets in the car.

Once I get in the car I can clearly tell Joshua's a little annoyed by the way his jaw is clenched and he just nods at me to get in the car. I play music the whole way not wanting to bother him anymore.

We pull into the stall and start ordering, Joshua leans back so I can order. I sit up and lean over him so they can hear me clearly and I can feel my chest slightly touching his. I quickly finish ordering and get back in my set.

We sit there in silence for a while before I turn and ask Joshua if he's okay.

"Yeah, Colton is just s jerk," he says running his hands through his hair "He just knows what buttons to push when it comes to you."

"Me?" I look at him confused.

"I just told him your not like the girls he's usually with and that he shouldn't come to you if he's expecting more. However he says he can persuasive."

"Joshua don't worry," I smile and put a hand on his arm "I've got a big strong man to protect me." I lightly squeeze his bicep and I look up at him.

Where is this boldness coming from? I know for a fact there's no way this would work so why am I flirting with him?

I hastily move my hand away and he reaches for it "You don't have to do that." He smirks "you don't have to be shy with me."

I can feel a blush forming on my cheeks. I feel his finger hook under my chin and looks down at my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" Joshua whispers.

"Yes," I say a little too eagerly,

He leans down and gives me a light kiss. He slowly pulls away, when he does I can see the faint pink on his cheeks.

"You're so pretty," I whisper without thinking.

He starts laughing "Thank you princess, you're the only person who's kissed me and then told me that, usually that's my line."

"Stop I don't know why, it just slipped out." I say pushing him away.

"No, no it's sweet, I'll be your pretty boy," he smiles cupping my face.

I smile and he gives me kisses on my cheeks. He would've kept going if the carhop hadn't come over with our order. He hands me my drink and I take a sip. I look at my phone to see what time it is.

"Oh my goodness, Joshua we need to leave or we're gonna be late." I say hitting his chest lightly "Come on you can eat in class!"

"Okay, calm down you won't be late again," he laughs.

**********************************************
After school I walk over to my locker to find Joshua and Colton waiting. Joshua reaches over and pulls me into him.

"I missed you." He croons.

"Oh shut up," I laugh leaning into his hug.

"Did I miss a chapter or something?" Colton says looking at us.

"Um no not really," I say opening my locker and dropping off the textbooks I don't need. 

"Hmm whatever, so dude you gotta come with us to the movies tonight."

"I would but I kinda already have plans," he says "maybe another time."

"Lame, bye. Bye Jade."

"Bye Colton," I wave and wait for him to walk away "you have plans?"

He looks at me confused as if I should know what his plans are "Uh yeah, cuddling up with you on the coach."

"You know you can go out with your friends."

"Yes, I know," he pulls me close to him "but I don't want to."

"Okay but if you change your mind just let me know," I grab hold of his hand.

We walk to the car and throw out stuff into the back seat. I go to open my door but Joshua scolds me and opens it for me. Once we get home I run into the house and quickly change out of my uniform. I throw on a snoga and shirt.

"Joshua wanna lay in my bed and watch a movie?" I yell from my room.

"Yeah, let me just change real quick."

I grab another blanket from my closet and open up my laptop. I scroll through YouTube, I'm gonna introduce Joshua to my favorite series on here "Too Many Spirits".

"Hey cutie," he says laying down and snuggling up to me.

"Hey pretty boy," I say wrapping my arm around him playing with his hair "I started too many spirits."

"Ohh sounds nice."

We sit there for a while and watch Ryan and Shane before we hear a knock on the door.