Part Thirteen

Jades P.O.V.

I wake up and start getting ready for school, i brush my hair and go it in two half up half down pigtails. I grab my uniform and throw it on before going to make some breakfast. I honestly have been craving toaster strudel lately and I think it's cause I'm about to be on my period.

"Joshua!" I yell knocking on his door "JOSHUAAA WAKE UP OR WELL BE LATE!"

I walk back into the kitchen I'll make myself an iced coffee. Do I know what I'm doing? Absolutely not, but put some syrup in your sweet cream and your coffee taste absolutely delicious. And having nice coffee honestly isn't as important to me as having a sweet drink.

I quickly eat my toaster strudel and sip my coffee before going and checking on Joshua. I open the door and find his room empty. I shrug my shoulders and of back to getting ready for school.

I go to the living room and start packing my back pack when I hear the door open. I turn to see Joshua walk in shirtless, I look up at his glistening chest.

"Hey handsome," I smile and quickly look away "Are you ready for school?"

"Ughh let me take like a quick shower and we can go," he smiles giving me a hug "Don't worry you won't be late again."

I laugh and I watch his back muscles flex as he walks away. He turns around and gives me a cute smile before going and showering. After around ten minutes he walks out in his uniform pushing his wet hair back.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup," I say grabbing my bag and heading out.

Once we get to school I head to my first period, I begin putting stuff away and in walks Aaron's English class. I wave at him and he shoot's me a small smile. I finish up my activities and grab a book and sit down on one of the couches in the library.

"Can I sit down?" I look up and Aaron standing over me.

"Yeah, of course."

"Look I just wanna apologize for Saturday," i looks down "I should've just told her not to come but she insisted."

"Thank you for apologizing," I smile "And it's fine I get where she's coming from. It's kinda awkward for her to go to her boyfriends ex's house."

"Ah still I should've said something, cause you're my friend before you're my ex and I honestly shouldn't let anyone cause you anymore pain than what I've already done." He says genuinely.

"Hey, would it bother you if I started dating again? It just seems kinda soon."

"Jade are you serious? You have EVERY right to start dating as soon as you want to. Don't let me stop you from being happy." He smiles "but also if you think it's too soon, then maybe it is. Just be true to how you feel."

"Okay, well thank you. I like talking to you." I smile and open my arms for a hug.

He smiles and hugs me back "I like talking to you too."

The bell rings and I start getting my stuff ready for my next class, sadly it's math but luckily it's one of the few classes I have with Joshua. I walk into the class room and I find a seat in the back. It's not long before Joshua takes a seat next to me.

"Hey princess," he smiles.

"Hey, how was first period?"

"It was fine, kinda boring not gonna lie."

"That stinks, mine was meh but you know library aid isn't all that but I did get to talk to Aaron."

"Ughh I don't know why you give that prick the time of day." He groans.

"Oh stop," I roll my eyes "Besides I can't avoid him forever."

"I guess not but doesn't mean I have to like him."

Class starts and the teacher has us pair up into groups to do some packet. So Joshua pulls my desk over to him and suddenly I get nervous. I look over at him and replay this morning. Seeing him shirtless and sweaty really had an effect on me.

"Why are you blushing?" he says laughing.

"Um I just thought of something embarrassing," I lie.

"Oh really what is it?" He smirks leaning in.

"Nothing, now shut up and do your page of the packet." I look down and start workin on the packet.

"Uh ah princess," he says and he cups he's finger under my chin and tilts my head to look at him.

My eyes dart from his eyes to he's lips, I start to feel my cheeks warm up again.

"You can tell me anything princess."

"Joshua, Jade focus on your work and not so much on each other!" I hear the teacher yell across the room.

I slump onto the desk embarrassed and I hear Joshua chuckling. He tried to tell me it's alright but I just continue hiding.