Part Two

Jades P.O.V.
Aaron looks down at me and I can tell he's mad "Go to my room I'll be there in a bit to talk."

"No, we can talk here." He seethes "Why is he here."

"He's moving in."

"What the heck Jade how come you didn't tell me. Is there something going on between you two." He says as Joshua mom walks in.

"No there is not and if there was would I have invited you to dinner." I say calmly looking down at my feet "I'm sorry but I just found out when I got home."

I walk into the kitchen and begin setting the table with the food. I can see Joshua walking into the dining room.

"Well that was intense." I can feel him behind me as I grab the food from the oven.

"I know I'm sorry you had to see that." I can feel a lump in my throat form.

"Well he left." He says reaching for the pan of food.

"Wait it's hot." I say but before it gets out he grabs it and burns his hand.

"Ahh fu-fudge nuggets!" He shouts.

"The sink cold water!" I rush to put the pan down.

"Oh that hurt." He chuckles running his hand under cold water.

My mom rushes in the kitchen and begins inspecting his hand. I run to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit.

I hand it too her and she tends to his wound quickly.

"If I had known Jade was that hot I wouldn't have touched her hand." He jokes trying to lighten the mood.

"Not funny." I take my opportunity to quote John Mulaney shutting down Joshuas horrible joke.

"This is not the time to quote John Mulaney!" My mom scolds me.

"Well I wasn't wrong." I shrug my shoulders sitting on the counter.

My mom wraps his hand in a bandage "Can you finish setting the table Jade."

"Yes ma'am," I hop off the counter and grab some plates and finish setting the table.

I serve Joshua a plate since he hurt his hand, and I knew my mom would make me anyways. I set it i front of him my shirt falls a bit and I catch him looking.

"Ugh such a perv." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry force of habit." He says his face turning red.

I ignore him and sit down across the table from him. I shoot Aaron a text babe I'm sorry I didn't tell you he was moving in. I honestly had no idea and if i did I would have said something :(  He leaves me on read so I try again.

Aaron can you please just talk to me. If it's Joshua I can talk to my him and my mom about this arrangement I can stay at toris on the weekends.

I see the three little dots appear and anxiously wait for his response. I'm busy rn enjoy dinner with your boy toy- A💖

"Jade you know no phones at the table." My mom scolds me.

"Sorry, I was checking up on Aaron."

She just gives me a stern look the goes back to chatting with mrs. Sanders.

"How is lover boy?" Joshua teases.

"He's angry," I say pushing my food around "ever since what you did at bible study he's been distant."

"Are you sure I'm the problem." Joshua kicks me.

"What do you mean? Of course your the problem he wouldn't even hold my hand today."

"I've been watching you, and he seems to be drifting away from you." He says seriously "I watch as you get closer and he retreats, but I also watch him in world history and he does the opposite with Abby."

"What do you mean? Are you trying to say he's cheating on me?" I scoff. 

He would never .

"Well from my point of view that's what it looks like."

"Excuse me! No he's a good guy."

"Good guys have secrets and maybe she's his." He frowns "I could be wrong."

I don't say anything. I shove my food around my plate and wait for the right moment to excuse myself. When I get to my room I call Aaron and it goes to voicemail.

I here my mom moving Joshua into the room next to mine. Him and his mom say good bye, and I go out and say bye. My mom drives her to the airport leaving me and Joshua home alone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start drama with you and your boyfriend. It was just a prank." He says as I look through my phone.

I contemplate calling again "Yeah it's cool I guess. Should I call him?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well your a guy, and I texted and he gave me a snarky comment and I tried calling after dinner and he ignored it. I just don't wanna seem overbearing but I feel like this is something we need to talk about." I say anxiously looking at the call button.

"If it was me I would call, but if he's ignoring you it's not worth stressing over." He reaches over and takes my phone "You've done all you can and if that's not enough, then forget it." He runs a hand down my arm comforting me.

I look up at him and see why girls fawn over him. His dark hair is a drastic contrast against his pale skin and light eyes. He gets that from his mother, however I'm guessing the curls are from his dad.

A knock at the door causes me to come back to reality and I go to see who it is.

I peek through the little window and see Aaron standing there in the cold and immediately open the door.

"Babe what are you doing here get in it's freezing out there." I pull him in "Where's your coat."

"I left it." He laughs "I made me so angry I went to visit a friend and your constant bothering annoyed me so I just left."

"I only texted you twice and called once." I say.

"Why can't you just leave me alone sometimes!" He shouts.

"Because this is something that needs to be talked about, Joshua staying here is obviously going to cause some issues so we should address it right away." I try and stay calm.

"Why is he even here!" He says stepping closer to me "Did you think to yourself there's no better way to cheat on me than moving this schools biggest player into your house."

"I would never cheat on you and it's not like me and him made up some master plan together. His mom and mine are friends my moms doing her a favor." I say walking away from him.

"Sure, it's just a coincidence he had your lingerie today!" He shouts "I'm not an idiot Jade!"

"I would never cheat on you Aaron and you know that." My eyes begin to water "Why would I, your an amazing boyfriend."

"Because your a little whore." He says down at me."

I stand there in shock. I can feel the tears rolling down my face.

"Get out." I here someone say "You do not get to talk to her like that."

I look up and Joshua is pushing Aaron out the door.

"Don't tell me how to talk to my girlfriend."

"If you don't get out of this house in the next ten seconds I will hurt you." Joshua says holding Aaron by the collar "And you will apologize to her, and if I catch you talking to her like that again I will not hesitate to put you in your place."