Part Fifteen

Jades P.O.V.

"Ughh who's here," Joshua groans.

"I don't know but one of us has to go down and see."

"I guess I'll do it," He rolls over and heads down to the door.

I grab my phone and open Instagram and scroll through my feed. I like a few post and wait for him. After a few minutes of waiting I decide to make my way to the living room to see who's here.

"Hey gorgeous," I hear behind me.

I quickly turn to see Colton, "Oh, hey. I didn't know you were coming over."

"Yeah, I just thought I'd pop over see if you wanted to go watch a movie."

"Uh yeah, is Joshua changing before we leave?"

"Oh no, you and me." He laughs.

I look at him confused until I see Joshua come around the corner with a couple of sodas. "She's not gonna go out with you loser. She has higher standards than that."

I let out a small giggle and turn around go back to my room. I quickly change into something comfortable.

"Hey, pretty boy," I say walking into Joshua's room.

"Hey hot stuff," Colton says as he starts to stand up.

"Nope not you knock off Kid Gorgeous," I laugh pushing him down back down on the bed.

"Oh you know I like it rough," he says.

I can't help but snort a little, Joshua reaches over and pulls me over "Sit her princess." He pats his lap.

I sit down and Colton gives us a weird look but doesn't say anything. He instead puts his focus back onto whatever game they're loading on the tv. Joshua hands me a control and says their playing Call of Duty.

"I don't know how to play," i laugh handing him back his controller.

"I'll teach you," He laughs positioning my hands on the controller.

"If you wanted to hold my hand you could've just said so." I laugh.

He lets out a chuckle, I feel the viration's from it against my back. He guides my hand to which buttons to push. I smile and laugh as he helps me shoot Colton.

"NAHH NOT FAIR, you're totally cheating Jade." Colton yells .

"Shut up loser," I laugh.

"Nah, if I had someone else playing for me I'd get top kill too."

*********************************************
After Colton leaves I go into the kitchen and start cutting some strawberries. Joshua walks in behind me and sits at the breakfast nook.

"So I'm gonna eat some yogurt for dinner, do you want anything?" I ask while grabbing the yogurt from the fridge.

"Nah I think I'll just doordash some wings or something."

"Okay."

I finish making my parfait and sit down. Joshua's hand takes makes its way over to my knee. I lean over and offer him a bite of my food.

"Thank you for including me in your hang out session," I smile.

"Of course," he smiles.

"Wanna makeout?" I smile setting my yogurt on the table.

"You do not even need to ask," he smiles.

I lean over and I press my lips against his. I lay my hands against his chest and I can feel his heart beating fast.

"Are you excited or nervous?" I laugh.

"Both, you're kinda amazing."