Chapter 3

"Look, just sit down. I'll go get you a glass of water" Gerard sighed, we just walked through the door. I nodded and walked towards the sofa which he had time to unpack. There was still boxes everywhere, not as many though. It was obvious he had help, he couldn't have done it all by himself.

Gerard said I had a panic attack in Costa. I don't think i did, I was 100% positive that I saw Frank standing in the mall, watching me. No one seemed to believe me, maybe it was because I was too upset, maybe it's too soon and they think I'm hallucinating. I'm not.

I took deep breaths, trying to control my breathing and trying to stop myself from crying any more tears. It's fine, I'm home now, I'm safe.

Gerard walked into the room and handed me a glass of water, I took it and sipped a little as he sat down beside of me.

"Gerard, I know I saw him" I whispered and he sighed rubbing his forehead, he was annoyed with me, he didn't believe me.

"Look, maybe it was the nerves. It was your first day, you were nervous. Maybe that kind of triggered it and you imagined that you saw him"

"I didn't imagine it, Gerard" I frowned, why was he being like this? I thought he'd be more protective and contact the police.

"Well no one else saw him. You were the only one who saw him. You're under a lot of stress and pressure, you just need to relax and calm down" He sighed and I shook my head standing up.

"You really don't get it do you? Frank WAS there. He even fucking phoned me!" I frowned and Gerard stood up frowning.

"Don't shout at me, don't even swear at me. You're making me look like the bad guy when I'm only trying to help you!" He frowned and I stared at him, "Give me your phone, let me look at the missed calls" I shakily handed Gerard my phone, looking at his reaction. He flicked through my phone frowning.

"What?"

"What? It's what I expected. Absolutely fucking nothing! You're deluded" He chucked the phone at me making me whimper. Why was he so angry? I caught the phone and looked at the missed calls. It wasn't there, no unknown number...Who deleted it? My boss had my phone...Maybe he did. Maybe he's working with Frank.

"I swear on my life he called me Gerard"

"Just get to sleep, I'm getting sick of this. Do you know how frustrating this is? Being with you?" If he kept on being like this to me, I'd fall into a pit of despair and never get back up. It was heartbreaking. "It fucking kills me" He frowned, "You'd have nightmares at night, I'd hardly get any sleep"

"And that's my fault!?" I screamed at him.

"You always think Frank's just round the corner, waiting to grab you"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I screamed, "You blame this all on me but if you and your band didn't take me in the first place, none of this would have happened!" I screamed louder. I was furious, him blaming me for something he started.

"What's wrong with me? More like, what's wrong with you. You need to get over it already" He stormed off and I fell onto the sofa crying. This wasn't like Gerard, not at all. There was definitely something wrong.

Something was terribly wrong, I know Gerard wouldn't do that by himself, by that I mean he either got blackmailed to say that or that isn't really him.

Maybe I just tired him out? Maybe he's exhausted and hasn't slept in ages. I didn't have a nightmare last night...He just needs to catch up on sleep, probably.

I still couldn't stop crying, it hurt. It hit me right in the heart and I felt so weak. It was like he didn't understand how I felt, didn't understand that I was kidnapped by a psycho and wasn't hurt by it.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it, maybe it's Gerard pathetic way of apologising through text? I looked and saw it was an unknown number. This was weird, but I couldn't help but look at the text.

'Don't cry hun, everything will be better soon. You'll be in my arms and we'll be together again. I'm coming for you. Frank xo'

I stopped breathing. I froze. He was near, he could see me. The phone fell out of my hand and I slowly scanned the room, mostly looking through the windows. He was going to get me, he was going to take me and Gerard didn't care! Gerard doesn't believe me!

"Leave me alone!" I screamed out and curled up crying more. I couldn't show Gerard the text, he wouldn't believe me, he probably wouldn't believe me if I grabbed Frank and shoved him right in front of him. I was alone, I was by myself yet again. No one to help me. I was so vulnerable and weak...Frank knew that though, he wanted that.