Chapter 13

The torture went on for hours, Gerard's screams were like a record playing over and over again. It was like Frank was holding a drill to my head and it was drilling deeper and deeper until it hit my brain.  It hurt so much.

The screams were like they was in the room every time. You know, I could hear Frank laughing. He knew this would destroy me, he knew.

I screamed, I kicked and I tried to break down the door but I used that much strength up, all I could do was lay on the floor weak.

The worst part about it was that I was helpless. I couldn't save the man I loved, I couldn't stop Frank and it felt like there was a dagger in my heart, being ripped out and then pushed into it again and again until there was only tiny pieces left.

Crying made me feel physically sick, I've cried for so long. It hurt when I drew breaths in and it killed when I breathed out again. It reminded me that this was real, I was alive and it was all my fault.

Another scream, another dagger to my heart.

Why won't it stop? Why won't he just leave him alone!!!

Strange. It did stop, half way through a scream actually. Then there was a click. Then I opened my eyes slowly, peeking through my fingers just to look at the door which was now opening. Frank stood there, staring at my curled up weak body. He was probably so happy right now, so happy he got what he wanted.

"I have some tablets for you" He whispered stretching out his arm and opening his hand to show two tablets on his palm. "Take them, it will help" He whispered as if he was trying to help me. He was the problem, not the cure.

I remained in my fetal position, ignoring him but watching him.

"Sophie" He frowned taking a step forward, I didn't care if he abused me, if he hurt me anymore because I wouldn't feel anything. I was numb. "Please" He mumbled slowly getting down on his knee's to get to the same level as me. "I only want to help"

My brain felt like it was on fire, my fists and jaw clenched. He didn't want to help, he wanted to see me suffer. 

"Sophie speak to me hun" He whispered stroking my cheek and making me flinch. "Please" He teared up.

"Rot. In. Hell" I spat the words out. He looked...Devastated.

"Take the pills" He swallowed hard, a single tear making it's way down his face and to his chin.

"No"

"Take the pills Sophie" He frowned putting the pills to my mouth, I grabbed and threw them making him hit the floor...Then he started crying.

At first I felt a burst of happiness, seeing him cry for a change was good. Then I felt guilty...Then I felt confused.

"P-Please" He sobbed curling up.

I uncurled slowly, I sat up and stared at him. What was he doing? Tricking me? Why?

"I don't feel sorry for you. You hurt Gerard too much, you hurt me too much"

"I...I didn't hurt him that much" He sobbed and I punched the floor just out of anger, I couldn't keep it in. It was either the floor or his face, I didn't want Gerard getting hurt though.

"Liar"

"Look at the door, in the corner" He sniffed and my eyes lingered to the door. I stared at it first, what was so special about a stupid wooden door? Apart from the marks of my pathetic body hitting it. Then something caught my eye. 

A black Dictaphone was taped to the door from the outside.

Then it made sense. He recorded Gerard's scream into it so then he could torture me and keep replaying it. Put it on a loop so it sounded like he was being tortured for ages. I thought the sound was a little...Strange. 

"I had to hurt him once so I could record the scream...I had to make you behave" He sobbed pathetically.

"It backfired" I whispered staring at it, tears streaming down my face. "How could I have been so dumb"

"You're ill" He whispered. "You're so so ill" He sat up slowly, wiping his eyes. "You're just like me"

"No" I snapped quickly, "I'm nothing like you"

He took my hands in his own, "We can help each other. I just want your help" He whispered looking into my eyes. "I promise that when I get better, I'll let you all go"

Was he lying? Was he just doing this to trick me and make me behave? I didn't know he could fake cry. My head was all over the place, it was like I was on drugs and was experiencing a bad trip. The thing is, It never ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please please please don't comment about the current situation with mcr. Example:

1. Omfg i miss mcr, why did they split! This makes me miss them!

2. it's hard to read this now they're gone. rip.

Seriously. I'll delete the comments. I don't wanna seem like a bitch but I kinda have it all over my news feed on facebook and I don't need it on my stories. I miss them but...Yeah. I can't change what happened. SO KEEP THE COMMENTS AS USUAL- Oh and Jenny don't even think about purposely putting something like this, I'll kill you xD.

OH And i'm going on holiday = no wifi/internet so I won't upload next Tuesday, not sure about the Tuesday after (It's a tight squeeze...Said Gerard. Sorry not sorry).