Chapter 10

"You can sleep if you want" Frank whispered and I shook my head, no. I wanted to see and try to memorize the way we was going. 

We've been travelling for about an hour, it was boring but most of all terrifying. Frank kept looking over at me every once in a while. I wish he crashed, I wished I died.

Wow, I'm suicidal? It's his fault. He's making my life a living hell but he doesn't care. As long as he gets what he wants he's fine with it.

"Sophie, you look tired. I don't want you exhausted when we get home. I wanna show you the house, you'll love it" He smiled to himself, "It's big, it's a family house"

The word family made me feel sick. What if he wanted to get me pregnant? Oh god no!

"I'm fine" I frowned. "Well, I'm not but you don't care. As long as you're happy" He stared forwards blankly, ignoring what I just said, "Exactly what I thought" I muttered.

"It has a huge garden, I got it for the two dogs I got for us. Well, I got one for me and one for you. I named one fluffy and the other is yours to name. I called it fluffy 'cause, well, it is fluffy!" I rambled on and I sighed looking out of the window. He was acting so normal about this, it was weird and sick. Worse of all, it was sad to watch. He was ill, insane. He needed help but he wouldn't accept it.

"Does it have a private room for me so I can stay in there for the rest of my life?" I asked and he stopped the car glaring at me.

"Just stop it! I'm trying to make this easy for the both of us but you're making it so difficult! I just want us to be happy!" He shouted making me flinch, "I'm trying to make this a normal relationship. Leave the past behind you Sophie"

"It's kinda hard to since you kidnapped me in the past and yet again you're kidnapping me! The past links to the present. You're kidnapping me now Frank! You're making me so depressed and miserable but you're so selfish that you don't give a shit!" I shouted back and in a blur, his hand swung for my cheek. A stingy sensation started to appear on my cheek and it started to burn.

"Shut the fuck up" He growled, "I'm sick of this shit. The same excuse over and over" He shook his head and I teared up. "You will behave Sophie, Or I'll make your life hell"

"It already is hell" I murmured.

"Well I'll fucking repeat the cycle and torture you to death!" He threatened and I stared at him horrified. "Now shut up and sleep or just sit there" He started the car and began driving fast. I swallowed hard and looked down at my shaky hands.

This car ride seemed to last forever, the longer it took the more of the distance there was between me, Gerard and my family. What if Frank lied and they wasn't okay? What if he hurt them or worse...Killed them.

"We're here" He pulled into the drive of a big house. No seriously, it was HUGE. He was right, it was a family home, of like eight children!

"Frank...Will you let me help you" I whispered and he stopped the car, looking at me confused.

"What do you mean help me. I'm fine, unless you mean help me be happy. You will help me be happy if you're here next to me. I love you but you don't seem to understand that" The sadness in his eyes overwhelmed me. He was so serious, so hurt. Yet he had to do this to me.

"You don't need to kidnap me. You can get professional help"

"You mean, I can be put in jail? I'm not dumb Sophie. If anyone see's me I'll be put in jail. I'm not going to jail" He frowned and opened his side of the door, walking to me. He'd be put into an asylum for the criminally insane not jail. I don't know what would be worse.

He opened the door for me and smirked.

"Welcome home, the only way we're leaving is if we die. Til death do us apart, eh?" He winked and I stared at him scared, he'll never let me out of his sight. He literally means until death does us apart. The only way I'll leave him is if I die!