Chapter 18

Frank was having a mental breakdown. What did I expect, though? I hurt him, I hurt him so much. I was complaining and moaning that he was hurting me, destroying my life when I was doing the same to him. Now he's just a big, wet mess on the floor. He wouldn't uncurl and he wouldn't stop crying. It's not that he didn't want to, it's that he couldn't.

"Frank, Frank look at me" I whispered, holding his arm gently which was tensed.  "Please look at me" I went to begging but he didn't answer. He kept talking to himself, not me.

"Must end it. I have to end it all. No more pain" He rocked gently, sobbing.

"Frank don't say that, you're scaring me"

"Unloved, pathetic, weak...No more" He shook his head and I began to cry. "So much pain" He whimpered, sounding like a little boy.

"F-Frank. It's okay" I lied, trying to keep myself calm but the lump in my throat grew bigger as if it was trying to choke me. "I'll help you"

"Can't be helped" He whispered, "Tried help but it failed. No hope for me. Have to die" He rocked more and started laughing...It wasn't a normal laugh, it was insanity.

I pulled him up and slapped him. It was the only thing I could think of doing. "Look at me!" I frowned, tears streaming down my face. "There is hope. You're not pathetic, weak and unloved. I love you, I have hope in you and I will stand by you every step of the way!" I shouted, shaking violently. He just stared at me, looking lost and confused.

"You hate me" He whispered, "You said you hate me" He frowned. "I couldn't ever hate you though, that's why I'm weak. I thought I could stop loving you but i couldn't. I'm so weak Sophie. I'm not meant for this world"

"You are Frank! Please, you're scaring me" I whimpered hugging him tight. "I don't want you to die. I care so much about you. I'm so sorry for what I've done"

"I ruined your life" He whispered, "You have a right to hate me, yet you forgive me and tell me you love me now. You're weak too Sophie" I frowned and hugged him tighter.

"I believe people deserve second chances, that's not weak. You're ill Frank, that doesn't mean you're ill. It means you're fighting a battle on your own with so many people against you. You need help, you need an army of helpers to help fight back. That's all" I sighed, wiping my eyes. "Let me get you some professional help"

"I don't need that. I just need to die. No one wants me here" He frowned, "Don't say you do. I know that's a lie"

"Frank. I was told to say what I told you. Kidnapping all of us wasn't right, you knew that. Gerard told me I had to break you in order to escape" I told him, watching his reaction as his frown grew more and more, his fist clenched and tears of anger rolled down his cheeks. "I speak the truth now, I do love you" I whispered shakily.

"That bastard" He muttered, "I hurt him once, just once. You wait. He's dead" He growled standing up stumbling. 

"Frank, don't" I looked at him sadly, hoping he'd calm down. I told him I loved him after all!

"Gerard! Quick, come here! Sophie's hurt! Please! Help!" Frank shouted, grabbing me and pushing me forcefully into the kitchen counter making me wince and fall to the floor holding my belly.

Gerard being- well himself, ran into the room looking around. His eyes met mine and he ran over panicking. He looked at my belly and then at me whilst I was watching Frank glare at him in the background. As I watched Frank pick up a knife, holding it up and ready to stab.

"What happened" Gerard asked, oblivious to what Frank was doing. He was going to stab him as soon as he turned around.

"My belly" I whispered, trying to keep Gerard's eyes focused on me. Frank stepped closer, knowing that he wouldn't look. He'd stab him in the back, Gerard would die. "Look out!" I screamed as Frank plunged the knife down, there was no time for Gerard.

I closed my eyes tight, whimpering. It was like time had slowed down, Gerard's cry of pain didn't fill my ears yet? Something wasn't right.

I opened my eyes, Gerard was standing up, he looked fine. I heard groaning and thrashing on the floor. I looked to see Frank pinned to the ground and on top of him was the person I thought I'd never see, my brother. The thing is, there was blood. Blood on the floor and the knife was with it. Someone was stabbed, someone was going to die and I didn't know who.

"No more" My brother growled, you'll leave my sister alone forever, even if I have to drag you to hell myself"

Then I saw a stab wound on Frank's waist, I saw a bandage on the floor which used to belong to my brother. His wound was opened, probably pulled by Frank. They were both bleeding- Frank more severely

"Let's dance, pretty boy" He said through gritted teeth as he kicked my brother in the balls, grabbing the knife and plunging it into him.

"No!" I screamed as my brothers face went pale and empty. A single long gasp escaped his mouth as he dropped next to Frank. They both lay there, blood coming out of them. "Gee! Ambulance now!" I screamed, Gerard already had phoned them but I feared it was too late for both of them.

A/N: HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER oh you're gonna be pissed xD.