T H I R T Y - T W O

Start the song (this side of paradise) when you see these words- "slipping my hand into his."

SHALL WE?;

Draco's pov

I awoke on Friday morning, the day of the Valentine's day party. My eyes drifted open, though, I didn't get up. I just stared at the ceiling, the glow from the window creating a beam of light across it. My eyes were still blurry, but with a few blinks, my sight was clear. I ran my hand over my face and took in a breath. I yawned as I moved my head to the headboard of our bed.

I looked to my right, Elle was still sleeping peacefully. With another yawn, I slid my arm under her head. She stirred in her sleep as I watched her. She was beautiful, beams of light occasionally grazed her face, her long lashes fluttered, her soft pink full lips parted as she slept. Elle's body rotated, as she was now facing me. Her head nuzzled into the side of my chest, and she rested her arm across my stomach.

I brushed up and down her arm with the end of my fingertips, her skin was warm and smooth. Elle sighed beside me, and her head started to move. She got up off me and sat up, stretching her arms out. She yawned and opened her eyes, looking at me with happiness. She smiled, " good morning, " she said with a dry, cracked voice. I chuckled lowly, "good morning darling. How was your sleep?" I asked her in a rough morning voice.

Elle was still adjusting, but she held a faint thumbs up with a tired smile. I nodded, "we best start getting ready, class will probably be starting soon." I looked over at my watch, and I was right, it was 8 o'clock in the morning. Elle groaned and rolled off the bed, hitting the floor. "Ow..." she said wearily, a little giggle coming after. I laughed, I couldn't help it. Elle was wide awake now, she stood up and grabbed her pillow, " yeah, real funny asshole. I could have been hurt y'know?" she said with an eye roll.

I sat up, crossing my legs. "But you aren't, " I said with a smirk, shrugging. Elle scoffed playfully, hitting me with the pillow she wielded. I blocked my face as I laughed. "Payback!" said Elle as she continually hit me with it, just as I had done to her. Just as she was about to hit me with the pillow again, I snatched it from her grasp. Elle huffed, crossing her arms. She turned and walked toward our dresser. She pulled open her drawer and started rummaging through it.

Elle brought out all of her school clothes, walking over to the bed, and setting them there. Then she walked back over to the dresser and grabbed a case from on top of it. She opened the case and picked her glasses out of it. Elle put them on and walked back over to our bed. I smiled, "going with the glasses today?" I asked. Elle put her finger on the hem of her shorts and looked up at me, "yeah, I'll take them off for the party though."

I nodded and watched as she quickly changed out of her pajamas into her school clothes. She wrapped her tie under her shirt collar and began to tie it as she strolled into the lavatory.
I quickly got up off the bed and did the same whilst she was still preoccupied. I grabbed my clothes from my wardrobe and dresser, taking off my sweatpants and long sleeve shirt, and putting on the uniform. Elle came out just as I finished changing. She went over to her jewelry box and recovered something from it.

Elle looked up and smiled, walking over to me. "Can you put this on me please?" she asked, her hand in front of me. In her hand, was the necklace I had given her. I smirked and nodded, my fingers brushed her palm as I grabbed it. Ella turned around gathered up her hair, holding it up. I positioned undone the silver chain around her neck, and the emerald tree fell to the front of her chest. I clasped the back of the necklace and brought my hands down.

Elle dropped her long flowy hair, it falling all the way down to her lower back. She turned back around and smiled keenly at me, "thank you, " she said sweetly. Elle stood on her tip-toes, grabbed my chin to pull me down, and kissed me. She let go and walked away, grabbing her school stuff. "Let's go, " she said eagerly, jerking her head towards the door.