F O U R

DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS;

TRIGGER WARNING!!
(assault)

Elle's pov

It was 9 AM, and I was getting ready to meet Harry and the others in the great hall. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I walked down the stairs to the Common room. Crabbe was there, sitting in a chair. He looked at me and smirked, "Are you going to say sorry about slapping me?" he asked.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Not a chance," I replied looking him dead in the eyes.

I exited the room, making my way to the great hall. Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat at their table chatting. "Hey guys," I said sweetly, sitting down next to them. "Hey Elle, how was your night?" asked Ron. "Good, how about you?" I asked in return. "It was great,"  he said back.
"I guess we can head out now," said Hermione.

We stood up and walked out of the great hall, making our way out of the castle. We slowly walked down the path to Hogsmeade, savoring every second we could get. We stopped at a few shops before going to the 3 Broomsticks. We walked in and took a seat, "what would you like?" Asked Harry. "Can I have a frozen ButterBeer?" I asked "Sure," he said.

Everyone else ordered some food as I waited for my drink. We soon got our drinks and food, I took a big gulp of my butterbeer since its been ages since I've had some. We talked for hours, soon realizing we had to get back. We all got up and walked out, walking back. Once we got back we all went our separate ways. I went up to the Slytherin common room, plopping down onto the couch. I grabbed a book from my bag and started reading.

I was so into it, that I hadn't realized someone else was in the room. "Mhm," said someone clearing their throat. I turned around to see Draco in the corner of the room staring at me.
"What do you want Malfoy?" I asked staring back at him. "Nothing I just wanted to announce my presence," he said. He made his way over to me and sat on the other end of the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"Okay," I said quietly turning back to my book. "Whatcha reading?" He asked peering at my book. "Romeo and Juliet," I said looking at his disgusted reaction. "What?" I asked him, raising a brow. "The whole romance thing, " he said, scoffing. "What about it?" I asked with a laugh. "Nothing, it's just overrated, " he said shrugging, looking me up and down.

"Whatever," said Draco. "I'm going to dinner, enjoy your dumb book," he said while walking out of the common room. I looked up at the clock. It's already 6, I've been reading for 3 hours? Shit, I better get going.

Draco's pov:

My Saturday was boring, as usual, I walked around the school with Crabbe and Blaise, we talked to each other for half of the day and the other half I just laid in my private dorm, doing random things to fill my time.

  Later in the day, as I went to the common room I saw Elle reading a book. She sat there, her legs wrapped under her. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, with her hair put into a messy bun.

I stared at her for another few moments when I finally announced my presence. She turned around to look at me. After that, I chatted with her about my views on the topic of the book— romance. But, after annoying her for a bit of time, I decided to head to the great hall for supper. I made my way there, and sat next to Blaise.

Dumbledore was making a speech about friendship, I didn't pay attention because I honestly really didn't care about anything he was saying. Supper was soon over, and I walked with Blaise back to the rooms. He went up to his and I went up to mine. I slipped on some sweatpants, took off my dress shirt, and went to bed.