Chapter 12

Once more, I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful white ceiling.

"where....am I...." I slowly asked turning my head around.

At first no one answered. it was a silent surrounding full of luxurious things, I tried to sit down and inspect this room and our eyes met.

"you're awake..." the man hoarsely said.

Seeing his wet hair with a towel in his waists. I assumed he comes from the bathroom. And adamantly I found even his body is flawlessly beautiful.

I suddenly turn red, realizing my thought on this stranger appearance and turn around the opposite side. "where am i?" I asked.

"in my chamber..." he said while casually walking through the wardrobe taking a cloth

"chamber?" I turn around and found him recklessly take his towel and change in front of her...

"heeiii!!!!!" I shrieked, embarrassed. How shamelessly can this man be...I thought?

"temporarily...you need to stay here until the wound heal."

"wound?" surprisedly I ask.

"my man found you in the outskirt." He continued while pouring something at a glass. "here..." he said giving it to me.

I suspiciously look at him.

"it's not poison..." he calmly answered and drink his own drinks.

"No thanks.." I politely decline pulling the sheet out " thanks also for saving me but I need to go.." I casually answer while trying to stand up, not noticing my appearance.

"uhm.." the man amusedly answers, bringing himself to sit on the recliner chair while continue drinking.

"so where my thi..." I've suddenly stopped and shriek "Ahhhh!!!!..." jumping on the bed faster " heii!!! You jerk!!!." I shout at him embarrassedly. " where is my cloth!!!!" looking at him sharply.

The man just smirks, putting his glass down.

"you ...you stop..." I shout, holding the sheet tight to cover my naked body, as he dangerously comes near me.

"it's been long..." the guy said while surprisedly push me down the bed and bring himself near me.

"you stop..." I angrily struggle, trying to fight but he's not your average man, he is strong and I have not that much power, I feel weak and small around this man.

But embarrassedly, I'm attracted to my beautiful captor... this makes my face turn red.

I can smell his manly scent, feel his masculinity, and his touch bring a sensual shiver to my body, this embarrassed me more,

As his face nearly touching mine, I feel nervous and closed my eyes... will this be my last day to stay as a maiden? but shamely I feel excited... my dirty side was excited, atleast I can experience it I thought.

And then I heard a tearing sound around my face.

"ouch! It's hurt." my hand instantly touches my cheek and glared at him.

" a virgin..." the man smirked, leaving me in bed and moving toward the adjacent room.

I embarrassedly cover my face in the pillow, gritting my teeth in embarrassment.

------------------------

"cassy!!! Open the door! Faster!."

Jim cried out loudly from the outskirt of the forest

"cassie!!!!" he loudly shout

He and code tried to run faster with a tank of galloon each, as a lot of infected are following

from behind.

But a silent answer through the van.

Both look at each other, worriedly.