Chapter 13

After, taking a deep breath and calming herself.

Remembering her mission, She calmly asks the stranger "What day is today?"

No answer.

"Please, tell me what day is today? Or How many days has I sleep?" I loudly shouts, thinking he did not hear me.

The man come out fully cloth from the adjacent room which turns to be a wardrobe, and once more my heart beat fast seeing this beautiful strangers... He have those sexual charisma oozing that can attract even a man with a heart of stone.

He smirk,"I know I'm handsome, no need to remind me that."

And I flood with embarassment.

"What day is today?"regaining my compusore, once more I ask him.

And a knock in the door stop him from answering me.

"Answer me first..."holding him out.

Looking at me and the door.

He amusedly turn to me.

Walking slowly to the bed.

Making my heart beat fast.

While the knock getting agitated and louder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the door remain unopened.

The two guys look worriedly at each other and run toward the van faster but since the windows are tinted black, they cannot see the inside and they are in a dilemma.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get dress first sweetie or I can't help to take your right now." Putting two of his arms on the bed, trapping me near his face, " How long have it been since I sleep with a virgin?." He smiled while letting me go and pull something from the drawer near me.

And the door open.

A beautiful lady, come gushingly inside angrier.

The stranger, held her hands up. "I don't do nothing."

And go out.

Laughing.

Leaving me with another stranger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim panic.

He worried about many things.

He worried for the outcome of this journey if they survive this situations.

Second, He worried for Cassy – the girl he have secretly love for a long period of time.

and lastly a situations put him in a deeper dilemma.

Code tried to calm himself and rethink.

"any spare key?' he asked jim.

Jim turned to him blankly and answered. "if I have key I will not be that desperate to open the door."

Code look around him and tried to think, it will not be a good idea to broke down the windows since it is made with a special elements of hardened materials for protections purposes.

And they still need the van.

"help me here ..." jim said while trying to pick a stone to use as leverage in broken the windows.

"useless..." code answered, while tried to look for another alternative to open the van door and how to survive without opening the van.

"Useless??? What do you mean by useless!!!." Jim angrily glared at him " how about you ha...you are not doing anything!!!" Jim shouted trying to have a fight , stressed out by the current situation.

Code remain his composure, and tried to calm Jim.

Jim, fall into his knee and actually was scared and crying.

He never been in a grave situations like this before, He grow up in a wealthy surrounding and was well protected but today he face something that is within his control.

"Stand up!" Code sternly shout, "It's not time to whim like a baby." He pull him up and give him steel he found nearby, " we have no choice but to fight." He said and look at he upcoming infected.

Jim look around and tried to act brave and be brave, he need to survive.

He need to find Cassy.

And He need to fulfill his promises.

Both, nod at each other and hide the fuel below the van and prepare themselves for the upcoming battle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi..." I slowly ask the woman in front of me, who still have that angry face looking at the running man.

" nothing happen miss.." I tried to cleared the misunderstanding, thinking maybe this woman is his girlfriend or wife? And maybe that man is a Casanova and just slept randomly with girl and this may hurt this woman...thought and thought keep pouring on my mind looking at this lady reactions.

"It better not.."She answered sternly, " I mean he better not touch you." She change her facial reaction from an angry demure to a relief expressions and smiled.

And damn, I'm dumbfounded.

She's really am beautiful.

How many beau is there in this place? ~~I involuntary murmured loudly.

And she laugh sweetly.

"Hi, my name is Luna." She said, "and I'm Luke younger and beautiful sister." She continued amusingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sudden explosion was heard.

Both was shocked, and a change of expressions was clearly showed by them.

"Border..." they unisonly answered.

and Code hurriedly turn around to assess the situations while Jim keep his stand infront for any nearing infected.

Both where behind each other back.

But silent.

And the van door open.

A laugh was heard.

"Bravo..." someone clap from behind the van.

"Cassy!" Jim shout happily.

"you piggy brain...whippings baby," She tease Jim, "this windows can't be break easily by stone. She continued.

Jim become red but equally happy to be tease by Cassy.

"Is that so? "scratching his head looking apologetic at code for misunderstanding his word a moment ago.

"hurried board the van now, the borders are here!" he said remembering the explosion.

But code just calmly pull the fuel below "or will be here soon..." he relaxly answered putting one tank of fuel inside the van.

"owh....you guess it right code." Cassy answered cheekily and walk through the driver sit. "I'll drive" opening the door. "I found a few burried bomb with a broken remote on a remains of someone on the forest while relaxing myself...my good brain though of using it as a trap while you are not around and look it work!!!" she gleely clap her hands and turn at them searching for someone.

"where is joy?"