EPILOGUE

Everyone is nagging me to get married.

Telling me...

I'm getting old...

I'll die lonely...

I'll never give my parents a grandchild...

I'm financially stable already and man will not like woman achiever...

I'll be grumpy forever because of not having sex...??

It's so frustrating hearing it again and again but who can force me, I'm not ready and there's still a lot on the list that I wish to do than to stuck at home doing house chorus.

And the World hear my Plea...

I'll be single but No to-do-list going to happen.

Everything had change.

Four years ago, A virus was spreading globally too fast and there is still no cure while vaccines are understudy. 

The Old and the young is an easy target, the sick and the healthy is predetermined as the virus show similar symptoms to an ordinary fever.

The poor will be at their disadvantages while the rich have easy access in everything through wealth and connection.

The busy and lively city turn to a valley of death.

But I still hope and dream that everything will be back not as normal it can be but to how it used to be, where all are free from Fear of death and people start to walk down the street happily again.

And maybe, I'll get married.