Chapter 2

"There it goes little pumpkin...all is well..."

"Will I be still wearing this for a long time?" the kids look with her puppy look while hugging her little rabbit "it's nasty and heavey.." she continued complaining.

"ohhh yes. Or no more running and jumping. Do you want that?" i said while pinching her little nose.

"Thank you nurse joy..." the mom hurriedly come with food and put some on the plate. "Want some snack? "She offered.

"nahh...just got one? Thanks by the way... need to go to the pedia ward.' I politely declined; everyone can get free medication but have to work hard for food.

To survive, We are categorize by level using Alphabet – A, B, C & D.

Level D is categorize as the newcomer, they are the isolated community that is found at the foot of the hill, It is walled with special barrier to contained any viruses, it's the quarantine facility for everyone here, after they pass the cleaned protocol , they can proceed to the next level.

Level C consist of the cleaned, they are the community that are free from the virus and starting to build their immunization against it. They are the community located at the west side of the mountain which is within the widest area of cultivation so basically most of them are the food cultivator , while other consist the cleaning team, the builder, artist and entertainer and the best cook in town.

You can find a lot of restaurant and entertaining spot at level C where they are recognize as the life in the community.

Level B is also the cleaned who is under the Professional Society ; they are the researcher and teaching team, the healer , the technology innovator , the protector and saving team who is consist of us the Medical staff, Scientist, Teacher, Army and etc...

This level is located near the hill facing the city, It consist of four building where the hospital is the largest while the researching , technological innovator and teaching team is in the tallest building, and the twin tower consist of the protector and other group of professional group.

It resembles a mini city up the hill with technological advances.

Level A is the Alpha; they consist of the Leader of the Society and the 4 families who owned the bigger land around the mountain that donate and contribute the progress for this safe haven.

This Level is located at the top of the hill; it's a semi luxury villa complete with technological advances and closed to the public eyes. Only the privileged can go up there and visits the so called royalty.

It takes 4 years to build everything and it is not totally finished, The good news is that this mountain was already used for Medical community so roads, electricity wiring and small building are already constructed along the way up to the Hospital.

As this was a private owned premise in the past, entrance up the hill only consist of two main road by the west and north side of the mountain which are converted into tunnel within the breakup of this pandemic, this tunnel are also connected with high walls which is still half way through its construction.

Protector from level B is also assigned in each tunnel accompany by few medical team whose barracks can be located near both entrance, up each wall is a pathway for seer and protector guarding the society.

North entrance is used as the main entrance to the city while the west entrance is for supplies transportation and searching team pathway.

If you ask why our city is heavily guard then you need to experience the fear of facing the people with the virus.

The infected may look normal in the first stage that you cannot recognize them , but after a day or two they become violent ,starting to hallucinate, hurt themselves and have the urge to kill, they are not dead but can't control their mental and physical state; They also failed to recognize the people around them, they just see them as their prey.

The virus is airborne and can be transmitted through touch and saliva .

"Now that will be the last injection for you handsome..." I said comforting the semi crying boys in the Pedia section. " I'm proud of you little guys, I'm sure daddy policeman feel the same too..."

"Are you sure nurse joy?. Daddy will be proud..." the boy's chuckle and wipe his tear.

"101% sure..." giving him a wink.

A phone ringing disrupts their cute conversation. "Nurse Kelly, can you help me with Samantha there?" calling the attention of Kelly who just finishes the dressing of one kid. "It's mom..." I continue while showing here my phone.

"Sure babe !!!..." waving up with an answer.

"Thanks..." waving back out "Hi mom..."