9.

S A H A R A

"Do you mind if I borrow Miss. West I will bring her back to you shortly." He continued.

Jerome West was styled in a black velvet suit with a white shirt. His hand went to my lower back as he lead me to the tables. My eyes move to the bar as Linda sends me a thumbs up. Luckily the man next to me fails to notice my crazy friend.

The blonde haired man pulls out a chair for me to sit at. "Thanks for saving me." I smile. He smiles his cheeks revealing the cutest dimples. "Anytime milady." He speaks taking a seat next to me. He moves near my ear, " You look ravishing." He whispers like he wanted it to just be an intimate moment just between us. He moves to sit properly in his seat waving the waiter over.

As he speaks to the worker I nurse my reddening face. I study the room looking around to see if I can spot out a certain nightmare. The worker leaves after Jerome hands him a couple of bills. This makes my eyebrows furrow as the man disappears through the crowd, I turn to look at Jerome. He gives an innocent smile moving from his seat standing up. He puts out his hand for me to take. I stare it at for a moment too long to be considered normal. I move my eyes from his big calloused hand to his intoxicating eyes. There is this spark in his eyes that compels me to my hand in his.

"What are you doing?" I ask wide eyed.

The man was leading us to dance floor which was currently empty. People had already been staring at our pairing at the table. As inconspicuously as possible I tug at his hand with a smile trying to hide my frustration.

"Trust me." He speaks looking down at me in the middle of the dance floor. The music turns from the soft jazz playing in the background to a Latin style song.

A wave of relief flows through me as I realise we were going to be tango. A few weeks ago I had make the mistake of disclosing the information of me going to a dance camp. Liam was at the office with me eating lunch when Jerome arrived. We were deciding on which summer camp Liam should go to. He took a seat next to us and heled us, after a messily eaten burrito Liam had chosen to go soccer camp going against my idea of dance camp.

The nosey man asked why I was adamant on dance camp, of course my son didn't find any harm in telling his dear Rome that I had went to dance camp for most of my teen years and had been a counsellor in my Uni years. I refused to show the laughing man my 'suave moves' as it was inappropriate. His promise to get me on the dance floor seemed to be getting fulfilled.

He moved his hands into position making goose bumps appear on my skin. The artist sings the lyrics my sunrise on the darkest days, got me feeling some type of way, make me want to savour every moment slowly. Jerome moves bring his hand up my hips to my waist. The translation of the song loses me as it moves into Spanish. We dance making everyone turn to look at us.

For every woman out there, a single fact that should forever be engraved in your head is to never put your hand into a man's hand and say you trust him.

The tango was a very sensual dance. As we move around the dance floor my attention is not on the piercing gazes but the hands moving in my body. Through the dance his hands find themselves on my back and his and waist and- everywhere to be simple. We end the dance with him staring intently at my eyes. Two very surprising things being he was a very good dancer. The second dumb bounding fact being I found myself staring at his green orbs just as intently. The room erupts in claps making me move my body anyway from his. His dimply smile is back as he leads me of the dance floor. The music continues making the guests head to dance floor.