19.

S A H A R A

“Sahara you are not serious? Are you?” Knox was sitting at our house with a glass of scotch in hand.  Jerome and Knox initially were fighting, they moved to Jerome’s office and came out buddies. A large part of me wondered what the hell happened in there.

“I am. I remembered my time with him, these little flashbacks happen where I remember my past. He deserves it. The fact that he is now coming for my son is more of a reason. A creature like that does not deserve to live.” The look Jerome was giving me was crazy, it looked like amazement… in a good way.

“I will tell my guys to prepare for taking him. It would be better to get him during his morning walks. Like the stupid shit he Is, he takes 4am runs alone.” Knox speaks nonchalantly sipping on his drink.

I might not remember fully who I am as of yet but I know that I am not going to let this disgusting pig of a man hurt my baby. Last night I had a nightmare of him raping me, it took me a moment to figure out that this was him; to figure out that it was not a nightmare but a memory.

A part of me fails to understand the pitiful woman past me must have been to allow that. Maybe in my then mind-set I thought because we were married it was okay for him to have sex with me while I was unconscious sleeping.
“Be sure not to kill him, I need him alive for some things.” With that said I left the room for the plotting pair to speak. I found myself in the rocking chair, I had moved it to Liam’s room. He was still napping.

“I Promise nothing is ever going to hurt you baby.” I kissed his forehead moving myself back to the chair.

When Liam finally woke up we spent the day with the guy’s downstairs, we watched the new release of the film soul. It was fun to see uncle Knox just as engrossed in the child’s film shushing one of the bodyguards who received a call.
-

My alarm rang making me grab my phone. Knox had specifically told me to not contact him till about 6AM. My heart was beating fast as I rang his number. At the third ring he answered. “Did you get him?”

Two beats skipped before he answered, “He is safely in the warehouse attic- as safe as a kidnapped guy can be.” Knox rasped out.

“Did you just wake up?” I ask eyebrows furrowed.

“Yeah, turns out bigshot was easier to get than we thought. According to my buddies at the station no one has even noticed his disappearance as of yet. Luckily for us his numerous missing sprees he takes with his mistresses might come to our favour.”

“He is cheating on her? The bastard.”

I will be coming there any time now, just got me get ready. I move away from my bed to the shower. with an outfit already picked out. The warehouse seconded as a yoga studio for rich housewives. It was the perfect cover for illegal dealings.

“Good luck dear ex-husband karma is coming for you.”

****

I am So so sorry for lack of updates , school is crazy. I have a language essay to do, a monologue to learn, a business studies project and prefectship essay to do :(  this is just my plan for tomorrow or today considering its about 5 am.