2.

J E R O M E

Leaving the conference room I head towards the elevator. That was an intresting meeting. The woman was insainly attractive. She was confident , out spoken and intelligent, any mans dream woman.

I walk past the maintenance room to see a small boy walk out. He looks like he might be running. He had curly brown hair. Why is there a kid running alone in an office building? 

He runs straight into my legs. He looks scared for a moment once he sees my face he seems to calm down.

"Hey bud, are you okay?" I ask kneeling infront of him. He looks weary for a moment looking behind him.

"I was looking for mommy because i was hun-gry, so i left the office and i dont know how to get back." He stutters.

"Then i ran into this man and he was running after me. He wou-ldnt leave me alone." He was now trying to catch his breath.

"How about this bud, I'll take you to the cafateria for something to eat and then we can go find your mom." I say smilling.

He then nods twice holding my hand. We walk hand in hand into the cafateria. Once we arrive we order two burgers and lemonades. Once seated he tells me all about this book his mom read him yesterday about a green dwarf who becomes a prince by eating fifty oranges.

He opens his straw and throws the paper wrapping onto the floor."  You gotta pick that up bud." I say gently

"Why?" He asks with innocent eyes.

"Well we dont throw things on the floor, it makes a mess and we dont want the lovely people that work here to be angry. They work very hard to make sure its clean." I try to explain.

"Ohh that makes sense. I'm sorry. Mommy always says since she is the boss i can do what ever i want here. I even put my hand on the copyer machine thing. She says she worked hard for me." He says moving off his chair to get his straw wrapper. He moves to the bin ignoring all the people watchimg him.

A man walks up to him taking him into his arms. Freaking out i walk towards them as fast as i can. Liam is screaming for the man to let him go.

No one does anything just turning back to their bussiness. Once i reach the boy i take him out of the mans hold and place him down, i then tell him to close his eyes . Once done i punch the man repeadly, once i feel satisfied i pick up liam in my arms and head to Miss Wests office. Liam must be hers, He said his mom is the boss. 

He puts his head in the crook of my neck eyes still closed. "You can open them now." I laugh.

"Thank you Rome." He says placimg his head on my chest. Getting into the elevator we head back to the confrence room. After seeing that Sahara wasnt there we moved to her assistances office. "Come in." Was muttered on the other side of the door. I let liam open the door as i was using both of my hands to hold him.

"Auntie lin." Liam started moving around making me put him down. He runs to her and gives her a hug.

Gasping she hugs him giving him kisses on his cheecks and turns to me. "Where have you been young man?"

"I was hungry so i left the office looking for mommy then i ran into this weird man who was running after me. Then i met Rome and he bought me a burger , a very nice burger. Then the weird guy found me again and Rome saved me and brought me here."

She seemed speechless for a while. She then picked up her phone seemingly calling someone. "Found him."

"In my office."

"Okay."

She put her phone down then turned to me. "Thank you for taking care of liam, Mr king."

Nodding i walk towards the door." My pleasure Ms.Lin , byee Liam I'll see you later bud-"

"Are you not waiting for Miss West?" She questions cutting me off.

"No i am not. I have a meeting to get to." I respond smiling lightly. I wanted to see the goddess but my work was important to me. Seeing the beautiful mother would have to wait.

Liam came to my feet hugging me. "Thank you Rome, you are my hero." He says smiling.

At that moment the door swings open to a worried mamma bear. She sighs heavily moving to hug Liam herself. She starts shouting at him making me laugh inside.

**********
Please vote.
Comment.
Follow.
And Share.