SIXTY-THREE

Chapter Sixty-Three
Baby Time!

I was leaning over the bed, my hands supporting my weight as I rocked back and forth, trying to relieve the pain that was shooting through my mid section. I was also crying. It was all so overwhelming and painful and I'm scared!

"I hate you so much right now," I groaned while standing up, Scott helping me. I didn't want to be touched, I needed space and I needed this pain to stop. "Is it too late for the epidural?" I cried out, my hands on my back as I walked.

My dad was on the phone outside the room since a deputy called him and Melissa was grabbing me more ice chips, so it was just me and the boys again. I have been at 9 centimeters for almost an hour and I was done.

I was sweaty and sticky and I felt gross. "Where's the nurse!" I yelled, grabbing onto the end of the bed. Stiles quickly jumped up, "I'll get someone." He left the room quickly. My hair was hanging in my face and I think Scott noticed that it was annoying me because he began to pull it up for me.

He put it in a pony tail and I sent him a grateful look, "thanks." He nodded before going back to rubbing my back. "It'll be okay, Tori. It's almost over." I shook my head, going back to crying as another contraction hit. I wasn't getting my break anymore.

"No, no, it hurts, Scott," I cried out. Scott sighed before putting his hand on my arm, black veins appeared and I felt my pain lessen, but as it did, Scott grunted in pain and he nearly fell to the floor. Ha.

He cleared his throat after a moment, trying to be strong as he let go, the pain hitting me again. At least I got my break. "Yeah, I can see how it hurts." I nodded, shooting him a glare. "I want this to be done!" I cried out, I wasn't crying anymore, just whining and complaining.

Scott went began rubbing my back again, trying to soothe me. Bianca walked in with Stiles and the parents trailing behind, she sent me a smile. "Let's check your progress," she helped me back in the bed, putting on her gloves and examining me, my dad and Stiles turned away whenever I had my legs up and I was thankful for the privacy.

"Well, I feel a head!" She exclaimed after a moment. "I'm going to page the doctor and we'll get started. Who do you want in the room?" My eyes were wide, it's time? Right now? "Uh, I don't care. Whoever wants to be here?" She nodded before leaving out the door, to get the rest of the team.

I swallowed thickly, not sure what was happening. Oh god, "I can't do this." I shook my head wildly, trying to push myself up, but Melissa and Scott were quick to gently push me back down. "You can do this, Victoria, okay?" Melissa's voice soothed me and I only nodded.

"Dad, Stiles, are you guys staying?" I asked, already knowing that Melissa and Scott weren't going anywhere. My dad nodded, "I'll stay with you, Tori." I sighed in relief, thankful that he wasn't going to leave me. Stiles pulled a face, "I think I'll wait over here, on the other side of the room... I don't want to see anything."

I nodded, fine with that. Melissa and my dad stood on one side of me while Scott stood on the other side, I was holding my dad and Scott's hands and Melissa was rubbing my head. Once the doctors came in everything happened so quick.

Doctor Neil sat in front of me and instructed me on when to push and when to not. Half way through pushing, he smiled at me and asked if I wanted to feel his head. My eyes went wide but I nodded, why not right?

I cried the moment I felt a full head of hair. After that I had to push again, it took twenty-five minutes until my baby boy was out. When his cry hit the air I began sobbing uncontrollably. Scott was sniffling beside me to and I knew we were both in shock. When they handed me my baby I was stunned at how small he was. They only let me hold him for a moment before they had to take him to be weighed and cleaned.

Within another fifteen minutes, my baby girl was here. Her cry was perfect and I felt myself sag in relief, they were both okay, they were here. She was even smaller than her brother, but she was so beautiful. They were both so beautiful.

♡♡♡

The room was silent after the doctors and nurses left. I smiled at the two babies that sat in the small bed beside me, I had requested that they be put together. My baby boy weighed a perfect 5 pounds 3 oz and my baby girl was 4 pounds 12.5 ounces. They were perfectly healthy and I had never been happier.

"Do you guys want to hear their names?" I asked turning to my dad, brother, and Melissa. Scott was standing next to the babies, not taking his eyes off of them. I smiled before speaking, "everyone, meet Noah Stiles and Olivia Jane."

Noah was so cute with his full head of dark brown hair and his eyes, which were already opening wide, were a grey color... which is expected for a newborn. Olivia had the same dark hair but, hers was more curly. They were identical in every sense of the word, its crazy.

I could see tears build up in my brother and fathers eyes as they heard the name of Noah. "You named him after me?" Stiles asked, his brows knitting together. I nodded, "yeah, after you and dad. And Olivia gets her name from mom and Melissa."

With a fond smile I bent down to pick up Noah, looking to my dad with a raised brow. "Do you want to hold him?" He sniffled before nodding, taking Noah into his arms. I then picked up Olivia and looked to Melissa, "do you want to hold her?" Melissa nodded, holding her namesake tight in her arms.

I looked over to Scott with a smile smile, "we did it."

A/N: I know this is a short chapter, but I thought it was a good place to stop this one as the next one is kind of its own theme... What do you guys think? Do you like the names? Noah and Olivia?