FALLING IN LOVE WITH AN EMPLOYEE AT...【 HEAD CANONS 】

— William Vangeance ( Flower shop / Florist )

✽ enters the florist because preTTY flowers

✽ stays at the shop because the florist lady is preTTY & delicate & soFT (like him)

✽ would ask the names of the flowers even though he already know what they are

✽ would BLUSH HARD when you patiently waits beside him as he picks the flowers

✽ would pick soft pastel colors as wrappers 

✽ lingers even after he has paid for the flowers, softly hugging the bouquet with his arms with a big big smile. (UWU ALERT!)

✽ would come to the shop regularly with an excuse of "I hAvE a GaRDen" 

✽ he'll pick the best time, the lease crowded time so it can be just you and him

✽ (honestly even with all those flowers, I would still think WILLIAM IS THE PRETTIEST FLOWER OF THEM ALL.)

✽ when you're finally a couple, he'd come regularly to help you with arranging the bouquets, IMAGINE: warm sunlight coming in from your wide-windowed florist shop with a man who has the most warmest smile softly touching your hands as you both arrange the flowers. He'd crack a joke every once in a while "if you were a flower, you'd be a damndelion" ok that is clearly something he'd not say but LOL, and you'd laugh and he'd have the biggest smile because he made you laugh. When it's closing time, he'd be the one doing the locking up and would softly take your hand as you head home. 

i am soFT- help.

— Fuegoleon Vermillion ( School / Teacher )

✽ he was taking Leo to school when you greet the young cub and his beloved older brother.

✽ "Please forgive any inconvenience Leo has caused, he is full of energy" - the older brother

✽ you: "Oh no no, Leo is such a ray of sunshine, he's a dear. His lively spirit lights up my classroom."