Period cramps 【 HEAD CANONS 】

➞ Who to expect: William, Nozel, Fuegoleon.

— WILLIAM VANGEANCE:

✻ William was very attentive to the sudden changes in your behavior, he'd notice how you suddenly seem so quiet or how you'd take longer time in the bathroom.

✻ "Are you okay, Y/N?" he'd ask but you'd try to avoid him because you know how caring he can get and you don't want him to be more burdened with your temporary pain.

✻ He also noticed how you took more sweets than usual, he'd like to warn you about diabetes but there was an invincible line that practically warns him to not say such things.

✻ You and him share the same bedroom, and he was shocked to see you squatting down on the floor, one hand on your stomach and one hand holding onto a railing with a conflicted expression on your face. "Y/N! What's wrong?" He rushed his way to you and let you lean on him for support.

✻ "William, it hurts." and his eyes widen at your cries, he used his healing spells on you but nothing seemed to change.

✻ You wailed your arms frantically to the bed and he took the clue to lay you down on the bed where you quickly curl yourself on the bed, while holding your groans of pain and continuously smashing the bed with your fist.

✻ "Please tell me what's wrong, Y/N!" he pleaded and tried to turn you to him but he can see that you were in so much pain, so he waited patiently until you start to calm down.

✻ Once the pain had somewhat tone down, he used it as his opportunity to pull you to him and enveloped you in his embrace, "Is it here?" he said as he softly placed his hands on your stomach.

✻ You nodded and he used his hands to gently caress your stomach, going more soft and slow whenever you start to groan in pain.

✻ His gentle circular motion on your stomach didn't exactly eliminate the pain, but his calm demeanor and soft motion made you relax and drift to sleep even when the pain was still there. You were too tired because from the constant groaning and too tired to even pay attention to the pain anymore.

✻ He noticed when you drifted to sleep and realize that your blood had spilled to the white sheets of the bed and he can only chuckle slightly... "So, that's the reason."

✻ He went out and bought the things necessary for your period time (pads, ice cream, chocolate, essential oils that can help lessen the pain, anything to help you deal with the pain.) He feels really bad that he can't share or take the pain off of you, and magic can't do anything with period pain, so he can only try his best at these small but affectionate actions.

✻ He'd run a hot bath for you and tells you to clean yourself once you're awake and the pain is gone, and he'd change the sheets for you and prepare a small blanket for you to sleep on so the blood will only spill to the small blanket and not the whole sheet next time.