PROMOTION & IT'S REWARDS 💐 [ HEAD CANONS ]

Who to expect: William, Yami, Nozel, Fuego, Riil!

— WILLIAM VANGEANCE ❋

❋ William didn't told you about his promotion, he didn't think it was something he should bother you with and he doesn't want to sound arrogant bragging about his achievement.

❋ So it was quite surprising when you stopped him in the hallway and asked him when will the knight-promotion ceremony take place.

❋ He just sheepishly rubs the back of his nape and says in a soft voice while taking your hand in his, "Ah, there's no hiding anything from you, Y/N." he was secretly happy that you knew about his promotion, that someone cared that much to be nosy in every detail of his life. "It's this Wednesday." he answered, unable to hide the smile growing on his face.

❋ "Ah, this Wednesday?" your smile dropped. "I'm sorry, William. I was assigned to a special mission from Marx." you sighed and it was clear that William tried to hide his disappointment. 

❋ "No worries at all, love. We're both busy adults with responsibilites to attend." he tried to brush the topic off.

❋ When Wednesday came, you find it hard to forgive yourself for missing out on William's promotion ceremony, so you tried to wrap the mission up quickly and rushed your way to the Capital as fast as you can.

❋ By the time that you arrived, the ceremony have started but William hasn't been called out yet. He was standing in front of the line of Captains and you sneak your way inside and hid behind Yami, he was standing at the end of the line and his muscular frame hides you from being noticed.

❋ When William was finally called to receive his honor, he walked his way gracefully to receive his badge of honor and as he turned around to go back to the line, his eyes catches a familiar figure at the end of the line that made his lips immediately turned into a curved smile as his purple eyes brighten considerably.

❋ He's the type of Captain that would focus on the person speaking in front, he wouldn't turn left or right to gossip or entertain Yami's random burst of inappropriate jokes but he just couldn't help himself when he knows that the love of his life is on the other end of the line. This is the first time that William had broken his disciplined behavior to turn his head behind to catch a glimpse of you.

❋ You weren't expecting William to pull a stunt like that so you were surprised to see a smiling masked Captain stealing glances at you from the front row. You waved at him and he chuckled and managed a smile before turning back. He badly wishes he could just run to the end of the line to stand beside you but that would not be appropriate at all for a Captain to do something as childish as that. Suddenly this promotion-ceremony tastes so bland compared to what's going to happen next with you.

❋ When the ceremony finished, the other Captains finally noticed you and there were confused looks but Yami just went pass you and says, "Geez, you two love-birds are like school kids stealing glances whenever there's a chance."