Grey x Gauche - Domestic Fluffs 【 HEAD CANONS 】

✦ —• GREY X GAUCHE DOMESTIC FLUFFS HCS •— ✦

✽ because of Black Bulls's rising popularity, the base are mostly occupied by Vanessa, Grey, Gauche, Gordon. (the others are either fighting, training, or flirting. BUT, Vanessa is mostly drunk and not functional while Gordon...is being Gordon. (*coughs, I mean he's just busy being creepy in the background so he doesn't come to the story a lot).
✽ Gauche enjoys it when the others are gone, that means more time to fawn over Marie. But privacy and silence does NOT exist anymore ever since Grey had revealed her true form.
✽ Grey would not be annoyingly loud but Gauche can still sense her small stutter, her small anxious feet tapping, and most importantly her energy that clearly wants to start a conversation but is too shy.
✽ He'd endure for a few minutes before slamming the pen he used to draw on Marie's figurine. "IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SAY IT."
✽ this would startle Grey and she'd go into a burst of "IM SO SHY" "IM SO SHY" and she'd run off to somewhere, leaving Gauche alone for a minute.
✽ Gauche would pick up the Marie figurine, start smiling and would say something dumb like "Finally, I have some alone time with you again, Marie~~" as he walks to another room.
✽ Of course Grey would follow, she'd blend in the background but you can definitely see her head popping out occasionally which made Gauche irritated after the hundredth time.
✽ "OI! If you're just going to annoy me like that, might as well just sit here." which Grey would do, sitting in the background next to Gauche, and the cycle of stutter and anxious feet tapping happens again.

✦ —• boop •— ✦

✽ "H-H-HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" a sudden burst coming from Grey's mouth made Gauche ran to follow the source of the sound, only to realize that it was coming from his room.
✽ he was baffled to see that the Marie figurine is broken on the floor of his room. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"
✽ "G-G-G-Gauche kun ! ! ! I-I-I'm s-s-so sor-r-r-y"
✽ Gauche rushed to pick up the figurine and when he realized that the figurine is broken beyond repair, he sent a death-stare right at Grey. "Take responsibility. Turn into Marie now."
✽ Grey remember the incident of Gauche suddenly running to Marie-formed-Grey and heat rose to her cheeks. "N-now?" realizing that they are alone in Gauche's room.
✽ Gauche did not say a word, his gaze was enough to send Grey to quickly transform into Marie. "Oniisan~~ sumimasen"
✽ Instantly Gauche forgot about the figurine and went straight to Marie-formed-Grey, which Grey quickly stumbles back clumsily and fell to Gauche's bed and turned into her original form.
✽ upon chasing marie-formed-Grey, Gauche stopped immediately when original formed Grey was laying down on Gauche's bed, hands covering her flushed face, which he can only see her eyes between the spaces of her fingers.
✽ Grey was suspiciously quiet that it made Gauche gulp before barking orders for Grey to get out of his room, which of course made Grey running to the door.
✽ Gauche added "We'll try again tomorrow! You need to repay what you did to my Marie figurine!" before Grey dissappeared. "Ah marie~~" he said as he sadly pick up his figurine.

✦ —• boop •— ✦

✽ Suddenly it is a routine for Grey and Gauche to meet with Grey in Marie's form. It is solely for Gauche's benefit to be FRANKLY HONEST, but Grey had thought that this was Gauche's way to teach Grey on how to be more confident around people.
✽ Gauche would be extra careful now because he knows that Grey would instantly turn to her original form if he gets too close, so he'd settle with small talks and seeing Marie-formed-Grey smile and calling him "Onnisaan~"
✽ Grey's mana is not infinite so at the end of the day, she'd be forced to turn back into her original form when her mana is out. Gauche would complain at first but he soon realize that no matter how many "TURN BACK INTO MARIE" he throws at her, it would not suddenly charge her mana back, so he'd tell Grey to leave or he'd walk away when Grey no longer looks like Marie.
✽ They continue doing this for a long time, and they would leave each other once Grey is no longer looking like Marie.
✽ Until one day, Grey had realize that she had turned from Marie-formed into her original form without her noticing and Gauche didn't even shoo or left her.
✽ "G-G-G-Gauche-kun!" she'd instantly cover her face with her hands, knowing that she can't hide in Marie form anymore.
✽ "tsk, you've been doing that for weeks." Gauche said as he left the room, having spent a few days mostly with Marie-formed-Grey but also towards the end of the day, with original formed Grey (even if she hasn't noticed that she had turned back into her original form most of the time, Gauche would not tell her or leave her for that, he has actually not minded the company of Grey when she's not excessively stuttering from shyness.)

✦ —• boop •— ✦

✽ after spending so many times with Grey, both in her Marie form & Original form, Gauche likes to enjoy his alone time looking at Marie's picture (as per usual) but this time he gets frustrated when Grey's face appeared on his mind as he looked at Marie's picture. "Damn it, my eyes & mind are only for Marie ! ! !"
✽ he'd now actively seek Grey if she haven't paid him a visit but of course he'd say that he only needs Grey because he wants to see more Marie.
✽ Gauche would notice how Grey sometimes would act cute and think to himself, "Hmm...like Marie." and a smile would creep in, but then he'd instantly rebuke himself and say "NO! NO ONE ELSE IS AS CUTE AS MARIE!"
✽ Sometimes Gauche would take a few trips to the shops at the Capital, and Grey would tag along because she thought it'd be good for her confidence practice. Gauche would NOT agree grey tagging along but sometimes he only noticed Grey's presence when she starts stuttering and hiding behind his back at the shops, which is definitely TOO LATE to send her home by herself.
✽ Grey once tagged along Gauche when he visited Marie, and Marie looked at Grey and said "Is she my sister-in-law?" with an innocent smile and that basically drove Grey into panic mode and Gauche ended up spending the day trying to control Grey in berserk mode rather than with Marie. He clearly was angry at Grey because he didn't get to spend time with Marie but every time he wanted to yell at her, he softens considerably after looking at Grey's terrified facial expression.
✽ Gauche saw Finral making a move on Grey one time and he practically told Finral to go shove his ass somewhere else, which Finral complained but Gauche sent a death stare to him.
✽ Grey would turn into her old (big silent man) form occasionally and Gauche would say "Turn back to your original form, baka."

✦ —• boop •— ✦

✽ Despite living with the Black Bulls, Grey still finds it very hard for her to open up or stay close for more than 1 minute with anyone else except Gauche.
✽ She finds Gauche's obsession with his sister rather unsettling but she notices how her obsession with being too shy to people was probably rather unsettling too. Two disturbed people looking out for each other tsk tsk.
✽ She enjoys that Gauche does not look at her in a weird way, her treatment of her before and after her true form revealed is still the same.
✽ While she's in her Marie-form, she'd constantly be afraid that Gauche would lurch to her because she looks like Marie but Gauche seems to be more cautious and caring for Grey's wellbeing after a few attempts that made Grey panic and transform into her original form.
✽ during parties or dinner time, Grey notices that Gauche would sit or hang around her, even though Gauche himself definitely doesn't notice his own behavior but Grey definitely did.
✽ Grey likes hiding behind Gauche because of his tall posture, sometimes she'd even get so close and hide underneath his robe, and he'd complain at first but in the end he'd always end up saying "Ah, very well then~"

BONUS:

✽ Gordon notices the interaction between those two and would get upset because he wants to be included but he is also happy to know that there is something blooming between his two best friends.

✽ He'd make dolls of Grey & Gauche in wedding outfits and he'd make one of himself as Gauche's best man.

✽ One day, by accident, Gauche found out about Gordon's 'wedding dolls' and Gauche practically tore them all apart and Gordon just went "...........my ship <///3 "

✽ Gauche wanted to tell Gordon that it's better for him to make 1000 Marie dolls but decided that it's probably better if the dolls weren't made by Gordon. The thought of Gordon having anything to do with Marie send chills down to his spine.

✦ —• A NOTE FROM ME •— ✦

Hiya! I hope you have read the note from the previous chapter hehe ✿

But anyway, I hope you enjoy this fluff! ✿ and that's all for Grey x Gauche for now! teeheee! Don't they look so cute in ep 163? ;~;

Anyway, as promised, tomorrow I'll post the Valentine's Special! look forward to some William, Yami, Nozel, Fuego HCs goodness in the next chapter! take care loves ( ˘ ³˘)❤