[Conversations] THE CAPTAINS & A MISSING BOY

Nozel: I knew that we should have tied the thing to a tree.

Fuego: It is not a thing, it is a boy.

Yami:
I bet it ran away after seeing Nozel's scary braid.

Nozel:
It'd be wise for you to start running for your life too.

William:
Now now, I'm sure we can figure something out to find the boy.

Yami:
That annoying brat, I'm never having kids.

Charlotte:
*in her mind* Y-y-y-yami doesn't want kids?

Jack:
keke~ use your brain Yami, who even wants to marry you and reproduce more generations of meat head?

Kaiser:
Now now, I think we should focus on the real problem now.

Yami:
Yeah like how we're also missing two of the other captains.

*Everyone looks at the area where Dorothy and Rill should have been standing at.*

William: I'm sure there is a plausible explanation for this.

Fuego:
Yes, let us plan our way to find this boy.

Nozel:
We should have put a leash on him.

William:
I think those methods are quite uncalled for, Nozel.

*Nozel looks away, clearly thinking everyone is wrong, and he is RIGHT.*

Yami: Ha!! Mr. Bird Face's ego is scratched.

Jack:
HA!! Look at him being all high and mighty and he can't even take care of one boy, keke~

Fuego:
ENOUGH.

Nozel:
*secretly thinks of a way to get his hand on the death note book so he can write YAMI SUKEHIRO in bold characters* *adds 'please dispose him as soon as possible' underneath the name too*

William:
Now, when did we last see the boy?

Yami:
Just a second ago.

William:
What?

Fuego:
That's impossible, we have spent at least a minute with this conversation.

Yami:
No, they just passed by. *casually blow of the smoke of his cigarette*

William:
They?

*Yami sighs and leads them to the direction where he last spotted them running*

Julius: "Ya, Captains! How's everyone doing?"
*with his hand holding the boy's, accompanied with Rill and Dorothy.*

Kaisar: looks like the youngs tends to gather together.

Nozel:
Julius is not young.

Fuego:
But in his current physique, he looks young.

*Marx in the background, stomping his way to Julius*: !@#%&?#!@#%&?# *curses in Mushroom language*

Yami: whew, didn't know that Mushroom can curse.

Julius: Yah, yah Marx kun~! No need to be so angry. I'm just entertaining the guest! *inserts the cutest most innocent 'I-dont-want-to-do-paperworks' smile*

*Marx practically pulling Julius by the ear back to the office*

William: *chuckles*. Looks like we're not the only ones looking for a lost boy.

=========================================

hehe, as I've said before, I'll be putting some of my works on Tumblr here for a few bonuses! So expect a few HC or scenes in the next few updates!

Apologies for the people who followed me on Tumblr and here ;u; it's practically the same contents ;u; most of my works would be the same here and on Tumblr ;u; I hope you don't mind ;o;

Feel free to reach out to me via Tumblr too! Or here! I love making new friends (though I must warn you that I do have a bad habit of replying late ;u; sumimasen!!!)

I hope you have a splendid night or day! much love, KoKo xx