Captains reacting to the return of their presumably dead S/O! 🌻

Who to expect: YAMI + NOZEL + FUEGO + WILLIAM!

Author note: Please note that the reader was given a secret mission by Julius and therefore have to declared as dead to erase the readers' identity. The Captains presumed that reader is dead only to find out years later that you are actually alive.

Sorry that some character is a bit more detailed than the others hehe, it's just to support the plot teehee!

========================================

YAMI SUKEHIRO:

✽ Yami didn't exactly agree of the mission that Julius had assigned you for and he didn't like the fact that you were going alone, but he placed his trust in you and said, "Surpass your limits, Y/N." while patting you on the shoulder before you left.

✽ When he learned that you had failed to surpass your limits, he took a deep breath and let out a loud exhale. "Well, guess we all die someday." he said in front of all the Captains when the news was announced. 

✽ He never really had an intimate attachment with anyone but when you left his life, it was apparent that his alcohol and cigarette consumption sky rocketed. 

- several years after the announcement of your 'death'-

✽ "Y/N, Y/N." He chuckled to himself, "I would kill you myself because you failed to surpass your limits." (*unrelated to the story but jjk fans!!! did you get the reference? he he he)

✽ "HUH? What did you say? Still as empty-headed as always, I see." you said, suddenly appearing from behind him.

✽ When he turned around and saw you alive, he had to rub his eyes repeatedly and then he said, "Huh, it must be the booze. I'm imagining things."

"No, you big dumb bull! It's me, it's Y/N." you said, punching him in the chest. 

"Huuuuuh? I'm not that dumb. Y/N's dead. You can't trick me." 

"How am I tricking you? It's really me, Y/N!"

He squinted at you but then turned around and left you after saying, "Well okay, ghost of Y/N. If you came to take back the money I owe you, I got none."

✽ You stomped your way to the Black Bulls' base and made everyone gasp. Everyone welcomed you and asked you questions but Yami just went straight to his bedroom, making everyone confused but nobody dared to ask him questions, they have thought that you two had a fight especially after your angry stomping arrival.

✽ The next few days Yami still doesn't acknowledge you. Every time you tried to talk to him, he'll just pretend that he didn't hear it or he'll say, "Oh, the ghost is getting louder." 

✽ Asta who was innocently brave and naive had asked Yami, "Captain, why don't you acknowledge Y/N?" as he munched down the bread at the dining table.