BIRTHDAY SURPRISES 🍰🥳🎁 【 HEAD CANONS 】

So, I saw this influencer who flew to another city to surprise her s/o on his birthday and I was like... "Aww, I want to surprise my boyfriend too."  

the only problem is that I don't have one. But that's okay we can surprise our babies from BC right right? 🎁

Who to expect: William + Nozel + Yami + Fuego + Marx.

— WILLIAM VANGEANCE  ❋ DECEMBER 24th✻ William had never failed on your birthdays, he'd pamper you with lots of gifts and made sure your day was filled with things that you love, so when it comes to celebrating his special birthday today, you don't...

— WILLIAM VANGEANCE ❋ DECEMBER 24th

✻ William had never failed on your birthdays, he'd pamper you with lots of gifts and made sure your day was filled with things that you love, so when it comes to celebrating his special birthday today, you don't want to fall short.

✻ You knew how much he love his Golden Dawn members so you rallied them together and invite them for a birthday surprise plan which they all agree wholeheartedly because like you....they love this man so much too.

✻ William is a selfless man, he was not even aware of his special day but he did thought it was rather strange that the base seemed very quiet and empty. Everyone seemed to be in a rush or never had a minute to spare for a chat.

✻ Then it dawned upon him that it is the 24th of December when he passed by the calendar in his office, but he thought people were busy because they were preparing for the Christmas Eve celebration.

✻ "Y/N!" his face brightens up when he sees you in the hallway, making his way quickly to you after being left alone for the whole day by his squad member, even Alecdora who was usually clinging onto him seem to excuse himself a lot today.

✻ "W-William!" you smiled and received his extended hands in yours. "Darling, I'm so relieved to see you today, I've been alon-" he explained, sounding rather like a child who has been left alone for too long.

✻ To his dismay, you were acting like everyone else today, excusing yourself from him too quick. "I'm sorry, William. I have things to attend." his face dropped slightly at that but he nodded and said, "Sure, love. I don't want to be in your way." as you left him in the hall alone.

✻ He was finished with his work and everyone seemed to have gone missing even though he was sure that he hasn't given them any mission to attend. He decided to comfort himself with his favourite friend, the songbirds. He found himself walking towards the open space in the base and rested himself near the tree where he can hear the songbirds.

✻ Klaus had noticed William resting in that space and hurried himself to the room where everyone gathered, shouting, "QUICK EVERYONE! Now is our chance!"

✻ Ever since the birthday surprise plan has been announced, Klaus was like the head organizer of the event, commanding everyone which decoration to use, shush-ing everyone who might spoil the plan, telling everyone how to avoid William.

✻ The only who could challenge Klaus's busy schedule is Alecdora but he does agree that Klaus is more fitted to head this event, and Alecdora wants nothing but the best for his beloved captain.

✻ You raised your eyebrows at those two man, getting giddy like excited schoolboys about to surprise their crush, "I'll hold the cake!" Alecdora requested. You can't help but think if you really own William. It seems like Alecdora loved William more than you. You chuckled at the thought and smile at how the members of the Golden Dawn loved and respected your man wholeheartedly.

✻ Letoile placed her hand on Alecdora's shoulder, "I think Y/N should hold the cake, don't you think?"✻ Everyone had their eyes on you then, which you waved it off and smile, "He belongs to everyone, you can hold the cake if you want, Dora."

✻ Bell, Yuno's spirit friend chirped in, "How can anyone take Y/N's special place! She's the girlfriend!" she made an exasperated look, like it was common sense that you should be the one holding the cake. "I mean if Yuno had a special surprise, he'd like me to hold the cake, right Yuuuuno~?" she giggled and turn her focus to Yuno which the male just ignores and made Bell even more talkative.

✻ "Of course, you must hold it, Y/N! He'll be the most ecstatic to see you." Alecdora placed the cake in your hands and Hamon looked at you with a grin, "He'll be confused whether to eat the cake or the holder of the cake!" he laughed and Alecdora sent a death glare at Hamon, thinking how disgraceful it is to speak of William like that.

✻ "He's a gentleman. I'm sure he'd not have those kind of thoughts." you laughed at the memory of how hard it is for William to even hold your hand at the first stage of dating.

✻ "Are we ready?" you asked, walking towards the door and to where William was last spotted. "YES! FOR WILLIAM DANCHOU!" they all eagerly said and you have to shake your head at how dramatic they are even though it's just a birthday surprise!

✻ You all tiptoed your way to where William was resting, he seemed so little under the tree he created, and so soft with a songbird resting on his slender fingers.✻ William noticed the shuffle of sounds and squinted his eyes to get a better view, "Who's there?" he asked.

✻ "SURPRISE!!!!!!" all the squad members have shouted before you can even say hello to William. You were rushed by them to William's side where he seems so flustered and bewildered by the event. He kept his focus on you though and smiled gently, "What's going on, love?" he laughs softly.
✻ "It's your birthday, silly." you reminded him as you walk closer to him, candles on the cake burning brightly. "Happy Birthday our captain." you send a soft smile to him.
✻ William used his free hand to rub the side of your arm softly while looking at everyone present with you, "Thank you everyone." he looked genuinely touched and then moved his purple orbs to yours.
✻ "It was Y/N's idea!" David shouted of nowhere, "Wooohooo! Three cheers for William and Y/N!" he rallied the others to join his cheer.
✻ "You continue to surprise me." William chuckled and kisses your forehead softly.
✻ "Blow the candles, William. The cake is heavy." you playfully teased but he was concerned and he placed his hand under the cake too so you don't have to carry the weight of the cake alone.
✻ He was about to blow the candles when Klaus coughs a few "Mmhm."
✻ "I believe you're supposed to make a wish before you blow it, Captain."
✻ William's smile grew wider and he looked at you with a knowing look, then to everyone....his beloved squad members, and then he fixes his eyes on you, "I've already got everything I need." he said as he blows the candles.