[WILLIAM VANGEANCE X READER] WEDDING! ━ From this moment on ✽

— Word count: 2000+ words

— Genre: makes you cry because a man this wholesome is only fictional HUHU

VALENTINE'S SPECIALS FOR BLACK CLOVER (2/3) ! A LOVE LETTER for the simps of WILLIAM VANGEANCE from me! ✌💌

✦ —• FROM THIS MOMENT ON •— ✦

You don't know how it got to this,

it all started when you were enjoying an evening with William at one of the balls the Royal hosted when he suddenly pulled you aside to an empty pathway after a few glass of wines,

"Let's get some air, love." he said, pulling you with him, away from the crowd.

"William? But Yami was just about to beat Nozel in fist fight-" you protested but he casted a 'Do you really want to watch that?' smile at you. Truthfully yes, you wanted to see Nozel's high braid gets knocked down by drunken Yami after Nozel had commented "Why do foreigners get to enjoy Royal balls? They are clearly lacking in ballroom etiquette. Look at the food they're shoving down their face." clearly putting an emphasize that the foreigner he meant was no other than Yami Sukehiro.

But when William tugged on your hand again, you remember that William comes first to you, everytime, no matter the circumstances, so you forget about your wants and followed him with your hands intertwining, his hands protecting yours.

In any normal circumstances, William would have smiled, realize your wants and entertain them but he seemed to have a different agenda altogether,

"Too much crowd?" you asked playfully when you two are finally outside, but you soon realize that he was jittering, "Hey, is everything okay?" you look at him worriedly. The question seemed to take him back to his focus and he shakes his head at you, "Yes, love. Everything is fine. I just needed some alone time with you, that's all." He said whilst guiding you to an empty sitting spot at the open pathway.

The open pathway made it possible for the light of nature to reach you and you never knew he could look even more beautiful with the moon shining at his features. He had taken off his mask after knowing that you two are away from preying eyes, and the light casted by the night seemed to have taken a liking to his beautiful face, shining his beautiful white hair and deepening the depth of his purple orbs, making him altogether all the more deserving of his title "The Captain of the Highest Ranking Squad." He looked high and mighty underneath the Golden shine of the morning, and yet so soft and tender underneath the soft light of the moon.

Oh how wonderful to know that this man is yours. Prompted by a sudden impulse, you raise your hand to his cheeks to caress it but he catches it before it even reaches him and pulled your hands with his to his lap, softly creating circles with his thumb on your hand. "Y/N....you know that we've been together for a while, right?"