William Vangeance x Reader! - Unexpected date w/ the new kid! 🎢

! SCHOOL/ REAL LIFE AU !

genre: a ROLLERCOASTER of feelings with William he he he

warning: it gets a bit 'spooky' before the fluff begins, lol but its not like horrormovie-level scary dont worry teeheee.

song recommendation:  ( 썸 Some ) - Soyou & Junggigo (ft. Lil boi of Geeks)

a/n: i'm sorry that this update is another William story ; ; i wasn't planning on making this fic until the next few weeks but my friend (the requestor) had a not-so-pleasant experience in the past few days and i wanted her to feel better (hopefully) with this fic ; ; i hope you enjoy this bb and everyone of course! <3

It was one of those boring days at school, the teacher was busy talking about a topic you don't have any interest of, making you more absorbed in your daydreams. You soon decided to doze off when your friend, who's sitting behind you said, "Psst, psst, a new kid!" she said as she shook the chair you were sitting on.

"Leave me alone Charlot-" you said, angry that you were rudely interrupted at your precious daydreaming moments, but when you turned to her, your gaze caught the new kid standing in front of the class room.

"His name is William, he's a transfer from Clover Village. Please take good care of him." the teacher had introduced him and William bowed in front of everyone, he seemed like the good type. The goody two shoes type, the one who sits in front and hangs with the other kids who does not want to get in trouble, definitely not jock material. 'Good, we don't need another troublemaker in this class.' you said to yourself. 

"Y/N!" the teacher called out and you quickly snapped into focus, "Y-Yes?"

"You're in charge of William, show him around the school during breaks."

"OOOOOOHHHHH~ Y/N and the new kid!" the class erupted into a burst of teasings, matchmaking the new kid with you. 'How childish!'  you thought, but you can't help and smile when William was told to sit in front of you. 'Other than the weird scar running through his forehead, overall, he's not bad looking.' you thought to yourself.