[Grey x Gauche] - When reality is better than play-pretend ✽

It was finally time for the annual Clover Kingdom festival. A time of the year where everyone is expected to forget about their worries and join in the festivities underneath the warm light of the infinite lanterns, take in the aromatic smell coming from food stalls and to wear the kingdom's prideful attire, a Kimono.

Asta, a member of the Black Bulls who was previously living in the outskirts, was definitely one of the most excited to be attending this festival.

"Finral senpai~ we'll get to eat grilled purple snake" he said with his eyes turning into sparkles, and Finral quickly gave him a disapproving smile, "Now now Asta, the festival is the perfect time to go hunting for cute girls" he paused, noticing the footsteps coming from the other direction and screamed "KAWAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" to the females of the Black Bulls who were dressed in Kimono.

"You're too loud, Finral." Vanessa takes a sip of her beer.

"asdjklsadjal GREY-chan~~ You look even more cute in Kimono." Finral took a particular notice at the blue haired female since he only just found out that Grey's original form is this cute looking female, he think it is his duty to make her feel more at home.

"SHUT IT FINRAL. You're disturbing my precious time staring at Marie's picture." Gauche who was sitting with his usual uniform said without taking his eyes off the photo of Marie.

"I can't wait to find yummy noms noms in the festival~" Charmy, the cutest, broke the tension. "Laaa~ Gauche why are you not wearing a Kimono? We're about to go now! We can't keep the delicious food waiting~"

"Tsk, I'm not going." he said, taking a firm stand in his decision. "I can finally enjoy my peace with Marie by having your lot out of the house." he stared more intensely at the picture he was holding.

"Huuh? Who's not going? Everyone is going unless they want to lose a limb." Yami, the captain, placed his hand on top of Gauche, this seemingly innocent gesture was ready to crack Gauche's skull open if he denies.

"Tsk." Gauche's eyebrow furrowing, indicating that he clearly does not agree.

"Hurry up!" Yami threw Gauche into midair and Henry was kind enough to reshape the base and made Gauche land safely on his room. "If you come back without a Kimono, I'll make sure that you will not get another free day to visit Marie." Yami shouted.

"Tsk, that man thinks he can control me." he clicked his tongue and noticed the shadows lurking near his room. "Who's that?" he demanded.

"G-g-g-g-gauche-kun!" a petite blue-haired figure appeared with a folded Kimono on her hands, "I-i-i-i- I brought this in case you need a Kimono-" she squeals, threw the Kimono at him and ran away.

"Tsk, at least help me put it on" he rolled his eyes but wore the Kimono and took a Marie figurine that he dressed in Kimono to his pocket. "Marie~ I can imagine that I am going on a date with you." he said as he took the step to rejoin the others on the main hall,

✦ —• [imagine gauche in kimono guys thats H O T ! ] •— ✦

"Ready everyone?" Finral said, a little too enthusiastic while he opens up a portal to the Capital, right where the festivities are happening.

Everyone stepped towards the portal when Noelle asked, "Where's Luck and Magna?"

"They went first because they had a race on who can get to the Capital first. Where's Zora?" Asta replied,

"Who knows where that kid runs off to." Yami sighed and disappeared through the portal and everyone followed behind. Finral closed the portal soon after everyone had passed, but Gordon hasn't even passed yet and again, he was left by his bestfriends in an event where Gordon had much anticipated, "They asked where Luck, Magna, Zora is, but did not even ask about me." he drop his head in defeat, retreating back to his dolls.