THE GOLDEN DOOR [ ROOM 1 GAME ]

WARNING: DON'T READ THIS STORY BEFORE YOU READ THE MAIN STORY.

YOU CAN FIND THE MAIN STORY TITLED AS : [ ROOM 1 - WOOF WOLF ]

= =

YOU CHOSE.....

THE GOLDEN DOOR.

= = 

You weren't sure what enticed your feet into the front of this golden door,

perhaps his warm aura,

perhaps how you felt safe in his presence,

perhaps the wolf getting closer by the sound of his footsteps,

but you pushed the door open anyway and he was staring at the waterfall when he noticed you coming in.

The way his face lit as he turned and saw you in his room was enough to send butterflies to your stomach.

"You came back, sweet heart." he said, closing the distance with a walk and offering his hand to you.

"I-uh...yeah." you said, quickly closing the door behind you before you take his hand.

"Has anything made you feel unsafe?" he tilt his head to the side slightly,

"Y-yes. There's a wolf. I don't know if you'll believe me but I saw it with my own-" you tried to explain and he pulled you into his embrace,

"I believe you, princess. There, there. No need to worry." he said, gently caressing your back with his hand.

"So you knew?" you asked, and he said, "I knew."

"W-why didn't you tell me to leave then? Before the wolf came?" you asked, somewhat feeling betrayed.

He looked hurt by that statement, partly because he knew how true it is. He could have saved you from this nightmare if he had just told you earlier,

"I'm sorry. I selfishly want you for me. I wanted you to stay. That's why I told you to come if you ever feel unsafe. I wanted you to come back." he then moved his hand towards your head, caressing the back of your head so gently and taking away any fear left in your body.

"But you don't have to worry now, we're both safe inside my room." he pulled you away momentarily to smile at you.

He sighed and then out of the blue said, "I feel guilty for what he has to go through because of me. He thinks of me as a betrayer too, but I had no choice. I wasn't the one who decide on anything, it was Licht who decided." 

"Huh? What do you mean?" you asked,

"The wolf, sweetheart. Though I wouldn't burden you with such details just yet. I think in time Licht will also tell you." he pulled you in again and started to lead you two into a soft sway of slow dancing,

"For the time being, I'll not let him hurt you at all." and as you rest on his figure, you saw how the door is now being closed with sudden huge-looking tree branches, sealing the door from the inside. 

"I'm glad that I get to live and enjoy this moment because of his sacrifice though..." he said, looking at the waterfall through the window and landing his focus on the wolf.

==

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU CHOSE THE RIGHT DOOR!

THE FIRST ROUND OF THE GAME IS CLEARED!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ROOM!