Chapter 2 (rewritten)

"Who are you and where is my sister" her brother said as Ju Gyeong got downstairs for breakfast, she was gorgeous, even her own mother could hardly recognize her.

It looked like the 7 days they used to move to their old house were enough to practice and improve her make up skills. Ju Gyeong smiled and took her jacket, ready to go for her first day at the new school.

"Welcome to Saebom High School, I hope that you will both have a great time here" the professor said with a really kind tone while smiling at Ju Gyeong and at her younger (and smarter) brother.

"Oh, you're surely a great student, let me see your records... oh... well... I suppose that I was looking for something else.." the principal said as he noticed the terrible grades of the young girl. He took the documents of her brother and smiled brightly.

"Come with me, I will introduce you to your new classmates" the principal stated and went away, followed by Ju Gyeong's brother.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that you will be able to improve a lot here, let's go to your cl... oh, SuHo, you're here" the professor said as the tall guy who saved her entered the office

"Your papers, I would be glad if you decide to ask these to the class president since it is his work, goodbye" SuHo said, turning to leave.

"SuHo wait, take this girl to your classroom, she's a new student" the professor said.

Ju Gyeong followed him. During her presentation to the class, she noticed that SuHo found a little letter under his desk, he seemed to read it quite carefully, with a weak smile on his face.

As she sat at her seat, a girl came near to her

"It seems you had the honor to meet the legendary Lee SuHo on your first day, wow" the student remarked

"What's so special? He's handsome... I noticed it easily... but he seems a little arrogant, or did I miss something?" Ju Gyeong replied shyly

"Well... you're quite right... he's really cold, I suppose that he doesn't like people... or maybe we aren't enough for him... I don't know... by the way, this time it is different..." the student replied

"Why?" Ju Gyeong asked

"You'll find out soon... by the way, I'm Soo Ah, and you?" the student asked

"My name is Ju Gyeong... nice to meet you" she responded.

In the meanwhile a girl approached SuHo, she had a box in her hands.

"This is for you" she said

"What is it?" SuHo asked with an emotionless tone

"It... it is a gift... I... I..."

"Continue"

"I love you"

"I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not interested." SuHo added and stood up.

"Seen?" Soo Ah told Ju Gyeong

"She didn't seem so cold when he found that letter" Ju Gyeong commented

"You got it! He gets a lot of confession, basically all the girls that are confident enough attempt to date him, but the answer is always no... however did you notice how he read that letter? He usually throws them away without reading them!" Soo Ah exclaimed.

"I know... maybe if we manage to read that letter... no, we shouldn't... wait, Soo Ah what are you doing?!" Ju Gyeong said as she noticed that her new friends managed to get the message since SuHo was away.

"Do you want to read it?" Soo Ah asked

"We shouldn't do it Soo Ah, it is mean..."

Soo Ah ignored her and rapidly read it, she seemed a little disappointed, so she gave her the letter,

Ju Gyeong wanted to resist but she eventually read it, it wasn't that special

Dear Suho, the best girls of the institute did their best to just talk to you and they miserably failed... I won't ask you out, that would be pathetic... I just wanted to tell you that seeing you made my days a little brighter, if you need help (but what could a god like you need something) don't hesitate to call me.

The back of the letter was empty, except for a name written in a corner.

"I would like to have it back"

"Oh no..."