Chapter 19

After a few weeks, the last day of the two guys' hospitalization finally arrived. SuHo and SeoJun were silently getting ready to leave the room they shared for so much time, ready to go back to their lives, when JuGyeong entered the room.

"Hi guys"

"Hi..." they both said while packing their stuff.

"Do you want to come to my house for dinner?" the girl asked.

"It isn't necessary..." SuHo stated

"Sure, why not" SeoJun said. SuHo looked at the other guy and shook his head

"You know what? It is so mean to reject such a polite and kind invitation, I will come too" SuHo added

"Well, I'm waiting for you downstairs then..." JuGyeong said and left the room.

"Why did you accept it?" SuHo asked

"Because I wanted to? She isn't that bad..." it was at that moment SeoJun realized that JuGyeong was the same girl who could spill facts about him... but since SeoJun is incredibly daring sometimes... he thought that it wasn't such a big deal.

"Yeah yeah... sorry kind boy..." SuHo murmured

"Then what about you? Why did you accept when you said you weren't going at first?" SeoJun asked

"Because... well... I didn't want to sound mean... it could look like I had some problems with her... or..." SuHo stuttered

"Or maybe you decided to go because I will go too, right?" SeoJun asked smirking, coming closer to the other guy and almost pushing him against the cold wall of their hospital room.

"I don't know what you are talking about SeoJun, let's go, we shouldn't let her wait" SuHo added as he took his bag and rapidly left the room.

As they arrived at home, JuGyeong's mother was surprised to see guests.

"Mum, they are SuHo and SeoJun, they will have dinner with us" JuGyeong said

"Wow... I didn't know you had two friends that were so... handsome, please sit down" her mum said smiling as she told them to sit on the couch. Her husband sighed and crossed his hands over his chest.

"I was more handsome than them when I was young..." he said

"What happened then? A track hit your face? Come on... help me, the dinner won't cook itself..." she said smacking the back of his head.

"Ummm... excuse me JuGyeong... do you have some water?" SuHo asked. The girl nodded, she went to the kitchen and took a pitcher and two glasses, she came back and left them on the coffee table in front of the couch.

SuHo filled the glass and started drinking, SeoJun did the same thing (but as you know... SeoJun can't drink water as a normal person, he has to do it in the hottest way he knows)

SuHo was staring at him, JuGyeong noticed it and she moved her hand in front of SuHo's face, no reaction.

"SuHo?" she said, he finally realized he was daydreaming, he shook his head and moved his hand in front of his own face like to erase the scene he was watching. The problem is that he used his right hand... and the water ended up on his shirt.

"Come with me, I will dry it upstairs..." she said sighing

"Can't I remain here?" he asked

"Of course you can... but I don't think you will enjoy staying shirtless in my parent's living room" JuGyeong said chuckling.

"Yeah you're right" SuHo said.

SuHo entered JuGyeong's room, the girl was about to enter but SeoJun stopped her immediately and stood in front of the door.

"What are you doing SeoJun?" she asked confused

"He's a man... you will get embarrassed if he takes off his shirt in front of you... I will take care of it, wait here, I will give you the shirt" SeoJun replied and before she could answer he closed the door.

"Take it off"