Chapter 12

The bell rang after the last lesson finished. The students started packing their stuff and leaving the classroom, JuGyeong looked at SuHo and after a deep breath she went to him.

"umm... SuHo?" the girl started, SuHo didn't even look at her and took his bag.

"SuHo wait!" she added. He stopped all of a sudden and turned to her, causing her to accidentally hit his chest with her face. He glared at her and sighed.

"Weren't you supposed to stop bothering me?" SuHo stated. JuGyeong looked at him and smiled nervously

"the... the professor said that you have to go to the music club room" the girl replied

"This is a lie, tell me the truth or you will regret bothering me" the tall guy responded

"But...it is true! And you wouldn't do that... didn't your mother teach you how to... to behave with girls?" JuGyeong said. SuHo was on the edge of fuming. He glared at her and smirked

"First, don't talk about my mother... second..." SuHo leaned closer to her ear and whispered with a mocking tone

"... I remember you ... rooftop girl..." JuGyeong's eyes widened

"I... I don't know what you're talking about..." she stuttered

"Fine, I will pretend that I didn't recognize you... now tell me why I should go to the music club room... or everyone will discover your miserable past..." SuHo added.

"SeoJun is waiting for you... he said that he just wanted to talk..." Jugyeong answered. SuHo smiled, he rubbed the girl's hair and patted her shoulder

"Good girl... don't try those tricks with me again, is it clear?" SuHo exclaimed as he started walking away.

"Wait, where are you going?!" she asked

"You just said that SeoJun is wating for me... it isn't polite to let him wait" SuHo responded and disappeared behind a corner of the corridor.

A lot of students were looking through the windows of the club room while TaeHoon was in front of the door, making sure that nobody entered.

"SuHo! You're here... please enter..." TaeHoon said as he opened the door. SuHo nodded and silently entered the room.

"Welcome SuHo" SeoJun said smiling, he went to the windows and closed the courtain so that the students outside couldn't see them.

"What do you want?" SuHo asked a little annoyed by SeoJun's presence.

"Have a seat, please" SeoJun responded, trying to keep the most polite tone he could use.

SuHo sat down, he took a bottle of water that was on the table and started drinking, waiting for SeoJun to start talking.

"SuHo... I know what's going on... I read that post and all the comments under it..."

"Do you want to tag along and add a toxic comment to the list?" SuHo asked

"Let's make this clear, we hate each other... that is quite obvious... but I won't let you get hurt for something that is completely fake!" SeoJun replied.

SuHo looked at him, he left the bottle on the table and stood up.

"Not completely..." SuHo added

"Yeah right... you're mean to anyone in your area..." SeoJun added chuckling but he stopped immediately as he saw the cold expression on SuHo's face.

"Are you kidding me SuHo? Seriously?!" SeoJun asked shocked

"Oh come on... is it that terrible? I'm gay... fine... what's wrong with it?!" SuHo responded

"Well... not exactly... but I... well... shit I didn't... wow..." SeoJun said rubbing the back of his head.

"I suppose that our conversation is over..." SuHo whispered and went to open the door. All the students that were overhearing outside the club room were chatting and some of them tried to remain still as SuHo left the room.

JuGyeong managed to enter the room, she saw Seojun sitting on a bench near a grand piano, silently.

"What did he say?" she asked

"Give me my phone... it is on that desk..." SeoJun ordered.

"What are you going to do? What happened?" she asked terrified as she gave him his phone.

"You'll see... he said before he clicked the recording button"