Chapter 15

The particular smell of the hospital room eventually managed to wake up SeoJun. He tried to rub his eyes with his right hand but he immediately felt a sharp pain in his arm. He looked and noticed that his right arm was in plaster. He suddenly remembered what happened...

"Suho!" he said letting out a gasp. He looked around and he sighed in relief as he spotted SuHo on the bed next to him. He slowly stood up and went closer to him.

"SuHo? Are you sleeping?" SeoJun whispered. The handsome guy didn't reply. SeoJun tried again but nothing. He leaned even closer to his face, he stared at his closed eyes and calmed down as he felt SuHo's breath on his skin.

"You little bastard..." SeoJun murmured smiling, SuHo woke up, his eyes widened as he saw SeoJun so close to him. He was so panicked (and you know what kind of panic I'm talking about) that he tried to push SeoJun away.

SuHo's failed, instead of pushing him away, SeoJun accidentally fell onto SuHo's bed.

"Hi guys, I ran immediately as I knew about the... accident... I suppose that I should come later" JuGyeong said as she entered the room. She covered her eyes and turned to leave.

"Wait! JuGyeong! It isn't what it looks like!" SuHo shouted.

"What do you mean? What do you think that this looks like?" SeoJun asked with a feeble smirk appearing on his face.

"Get off you weirdo..." SuHo said

"Are you sure that this is what you really want SuHo?" SeoJun asked

"When did you become so confident? I said get off!" SuHo responded

"Fine... fine... I will go and look for JuGyeong... I don't want her to spread strange rumors..." SeoJun stated as he slowly stood up.

"Good idea..." SuHo replied with a cold tone.

SeoJun reached a corridor. He found JuGyeong and called her.

"Hey! Come here!" SeoJun shouted. JuGyeong stopped

"My time has come..." the girl whispered before turning to the guy who was calling her.

"How may I help you SeoJun?" she asked smiling nervously

"Ummm... I would like to tell you that it was an accident... SuHo needed help and I... fell..."

"I... I know... you don't have to say anything about it... of course it was an accident. Is there anything else I can do for you?" JuGyeong asked again.

"Well... there's something actually... I think the nurses took our phones. Do you mind telling them to give them back? Just to spend time... I get bored easily..." SeoJun responded

"Sure... no problem, I will take them to your room then" the girl added. SeoJun smiled and went back to his room. SuHo was looking at him, waiting for news.

"What?" SeoJun asked irritated

"Did you explain what happened?" the other guy asked, SeoJun just nodded and went back to his bed.

After a minute or so JuGyeong arrived with their phones. SeoJun thanked her and started using it while SuHo closed his eyes to rest a little more. JuGyeong sat on a chair that she found in the room and picked her book from her bag.

JuGyeong was reading calmly, she looked up for a moment, SuHo was sleeping peacefully while the other guy was still looking at his phone and biting his lips. JuGyeong thought about what could make SeoJun act like that... probably some hot girls...

Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped, all this when she saw the reflection on the window next to SeoJun's bed of the screen of his phone. The young man didn't notice the weird expression of the girl in the room. She just discovered what could be so interesting to the point that SeoJun had to bite his lips...

"Guys..."

"Did you say something JuGyeong?" SeoJun asked

"No, nothing... I just... ummm...yawned... I think that I will go home, bye"