Chapter 25

The loud noise of the closing door of his flat woke up Suho. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and he went to the kitchen since there were noises coming from that room. SeoJun was taking some plates, there was a large bag on the small counter of the kitchen. Suho silently reached the bag and looked at what was inside of it.

“What is this?” SuHo asked

SeoJun turned rapidly, he smiled a little too nervously and chuckled

“Oh, I wanted to prepare something for breakfast...” the guy replied

“When people say preparing something for breakfast... they usually mean that they want to cook something...” SuHo interrupted him while checking the little boxes in the bag.

“Yeah I know... but let me finish, I wanted to do it but then I thought that it wasn’t a good idea... unless you wanted some instant ramen for breakfast... so I went to a nice french cafe in the city center and bought something...” SeoJun responded

“And exactly... when did you start consuming foreign dishes? And they look quite expensive as well...” SuHo added

“I like good stuff...”

“Yeah... well, let’s eat...” SuHo murmured.

SeoJun looked quite satisfied by the choice of the dishes for their meal, he was enjoying every bit of it, but his smile quickly faded as he noticed that SuHo seemed quite absent.

“Are you alright SuHo?”

“Are you worried?” SuHo asked without looking at the other guy

“Well... we slept together... we said a lot of things yesterday night...” SeoJun stuttered

“Yeah, we slept on the same bed and we confessed some embarrassing things, does it have a particular meaning for you?” SuHo asked with a slightly arrogant tone.

“But...”

“If you’re feeling guilty for what you said yesterday at JuGyeong’s house then you’re an idiot, you shouldn’t blame yourself, you were right” SuHo said. SeoJun was too shocked to add anything else to that conversation.

SuHo stood up, he went to his bedroom and closed the door.

SuHo was on his bed, he took the remote and decided to watch tv, the first channel he found was one about news.

“Ladies and gentlemen, tonight a new video appeared on the internet, the tragic death of an idol, SeYeon, seemed to be a normal suicide caused by hate speech, however, the video shows another person on the rooftop with the poor guy, and it looks like this person could have saved him... so why didn’t he rescued him? The police will investigate”

SuHo’s hands started trembling, he didn’t have enough time to realize what just happened that his father called him on his phone, the guy picked up

“Suho... suho...”  his father said, the scandal was so terrible that even an experienced man like him didn’t know how to proceed.

“D... don’t worry... I know how to solve it...” his son stated calmly

“I hope so... what do you want to do?” mr Lee asked

“I said that you shouldn’t worry dad...” SuHo said, he hung up and left the phone on the bed.

“SeoJun... would you fill the bathtub please? I want to relax a little...” SuHo said, SeoJun was still trying to understand why the other guy was acting that strange lately, he nodded and went to the bathroom.

SuHo took a pen and a piece of paper, he sat at his desk and started writing:

“It is true... I didn’t save SeYeon, I was selfish and stupid... and I blame myself each day for what I’ve done... but SeYeon... he will be avenged”

“SuHo, it’s ready” SeoJun said

“Thank you” SuHo replied smiling at him, he quickly put the letter in his pocket and went to the bathroom.

SuHo closed the door behind him, his clothes fell onto the cold floor of the room, the warm air hit his pale skin, he took the razor that was on the sink and broke it to take the blade.

“Ah...” he whined as he accidentally injured his fingers.

SeoJun was in the kitchen, he heard that sound from the bathroom but he ignored it. He sat down and took his phone to check some morning news. There wasn’t anything interesting... but then he got a message from that mysterious number:

“I’m sorry... but I’m so bored... so I decided to spread the video anyway, have fun!”

“SUHO!”