Chapter 16

As the darkness of the evening arrived, the lights of the streets brightened the city. SeoJun eventually got bored of the only hobby he had at the hospital, looking at the pictures of idols and trainees and thinking about how cute (or hot) some of those guys were (the other part of the hobby consisted in imaging some sexy scenario with them... but there's no need to focus on this part).

A nurse entered the room and looked at SeoJun, the guy immediately understood that it was time to see the doctor so he slowly stood up. As he did so he casually looked through the window next to his bed. A luxurious car just parked in front of the hospital. SeoJun just looked away and followed the nurse.

A tall, athletic man got out of the car, he silently entered the building, he reached the reception leaned on the counter.

"Where is Lee SuHo?" the man asked, the receptionist looked at him and shook his head

"I'm really sorry sir, but you cannot visit a patient, it is too late, you have to come back tomorrow" the employee replied.

"Please, I'm his father... I was out of the city and I came here as soon as I could... he had an accident... I'm... I'm so worried..." SuHo's father said looking away and covered his eyes for a moment with his hand.

"I... I understand sir... well... room 301..." the receptionist added, the man smiled and started walking to the elevator. He eventually reached SuHo's room, the guy was already awake, watching tv. He switched it off and sighed as his father entered.

The man looked at his son and smiled a little, he locked the door and went closer to his child. He sat on the bed, near to SuHo's injured leg, and stared at him for a while.

"Thank you for coming" SuHo said with a mocking tone.

"No problem... you're my son... a father should take care of his son... am I right?" he said. SuHo was about to reply but the man just started talking before his son could add a word.

"There is something really important... a topic we should definitely talk about... and I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about" SuHo's father said

"Continue..." SuHo murmured

"It is about an article that spread on social networks... a post written by a student... about you..."

"I don't know what you're talking about" SuHo remarked. He tried to take the remote but his father pressed on his leg, the pain was so terrible that SuHo let the remote fall onto the floor.

"You know what I'm talking about... listen to me carefully SuHo, I want you to solve it as soon as possible... is it clear? I have a reputation and I won't let you ruin it because you like guys!"

"You cannot force me..." SuHo said glaring at his dad

"Are you sure?" his father asked, he pressed again on his leg, SuHo almost shouted because of the pain, his father looked at him and with a smirk he added: "Because I think I can... and I will if I consider it necessary"

His father stood up and left the room. SuHo pressed the button to call the doctor. SeoJun arrived too, SuHo's eyes were closed while his cheeks were covered in tears. SeoJun's heart skipped a beat after seeing his friend suffering like that.

The doctors gave him some medicines and SuHo fell asleep again...