Chapter 35

"SeYeon... are you joking? You... you cannot do that!" DongHyun said entering SeYeon's room. The guy who was sitting at his desk, writing a letter for his friends, turned to him and smiled, without replying to the question the poor DongHyun just posed.

"Please... please SeYeon... you cannot do this... do you even imagine how many people will suffer because of it?" DongHyun said falling to his knees.

"People hate me..."

"That is not true! It is not true at all!" DongHyun added immediately, he took SeYeon's hands in his and looked up at him.

"SeYeon... please... listen to me... don't you remember what you told me? That I didn't have to care about rumors and hate? I did just as you taught me! People making fun of me... calling me your girlfriend just because they found out that I had a crush on you... but I just ignore them..." DongHyun explained.

SeYeon decided to remain silent and smile at him, he caressed DongHyun's head and shook his head.

"This is different... but I'm happy that I managed to help a friend..." SeYeon whispered.

"Then let me help you too! We are friends... then why don't you want to listen to me? What do you want? Do you want me to leave? To do something in particular? Tell me! I will do whatever you want but..."

"Stop it DongHyun... it isn't your fault, it's mine, now leave me alone... please"

DongHyun was shocked, he loved SeYeon, he was the only person that he truly loved, he felt terrible when SeYeon rejected him. Some of the other trainees in the company started making fun of him now that he exposed himself like that.

They called him "SeYeon's girlfriend", it went like that for a week, DongHyun started to starve himself when suddenly SeYeon went to him again.

"I cannot give you what you really want... but we can be friends." SeYeon told him smiling as he found him crying in a corner. It was like seeing the sun for the first time. All the rumors couldn't hurt him anymore... but now... that sun wasn't shining anymore.

"Don't tell me that you didn't know that?" the receptionist replied as SeoJun was looking at him perplexed.

"So... you're telling me that this girlfriend was actually a friend? A friend that had a crush on him but that accepted to be just a friend?" SeoJun asked

"Exactly... DongHyun told me that when he came here to take SeYeon's stuff... so I immediately remembered the trainees talking about a girlfriend and I quickly realized that... SeYeon was such a kind soul..." the receptionist explained.

"Is the music room occupied at the moment?"

"No... a few men will arrive in an hour to take the old piano... we stopped using it after you left the company, it was just too old... why?"

"Nothing... can I go there?"

"Ummm... ok, no problem, see you later then"

SeoJun went to that room, he found the old instrument and remembered the lessons with SuHo, he sat down and tried to play the last song he learned.

"This thing didn't age well right...." SeoJun said as he noticed that a key didn't seem to work. He looked inside the piano, in the space between the little hammers and the string.

"What the..." he said as he saw a little sheet stuck on the hammer. He took it and saw a few words.

"For SuHo... and SeoJun"