Chapter 6

"You... you bastard..." SuHo hissed, he raised his arm to hit Seojun again. The visible confusion and resignation on Seojun's face changed his mind. He didn't punch him, he pushed Seojun away and walked back to the school.

"My God... that was intense..." Soo Ah remarked. Ju Gyeong looked at her and remained silent, she went back to her desk and watched the other students chatting in small groups.

SuHo reached his classroom, he opened the door gently, like he wasn't angry at all after his fight with his enemy. He walked in, looking around and noticing the different sensation of people staring at him.

He was used to girls who stared at him, smiling like idiots, but it was different this time. A few students covered their lips with their phone, chuckling and adding some inaudible words.

The tall guy gulped and went to his seat. He took a book from his back and ignored the eyes that were focused on his moves.

"We have to talk after school" SuHo stated.

Ju Gyeong ignored, thinking that Suho was addressing to someone else.

"Ju Gyeong, did you hear me?" SuHo asked irritated

"Oh, sorry... what do you want to talk about?" Ju Gyeong posed the question nervously.

SuHo didn't respond, he just moved to the next page of his book, ignoring everyone around him for the following hours.

Ju Gyeong completely forgot what SuHo said, she just walked out of the institute after saying goodbye to Soo Ah.

"What was that?" she asked herself as she heard a weird noise.

She walked in the direction of the source of that strange sound until she saw SeoJun and SuHo, one in front of the other, glaring at each other like two dogs ready to bite violently.

She hid behind a wall so that she could overhear them

"You heard that, you aren't deaf nor stupid, I won't leave until I discover the truth" Seojun said

"There is nothing to discover... you already know the full story" SuHo said with a clam tone, he tried to walk away but Seojun pushed him against the wall.

SuHo looked at the arm that was keeping him pinned there, he smirked and looked at the guy in front of him.

"You know that I can easily break your arm and go away... right?" SuHo said

"But I know that you wouldn't do it" Seojun replied using the same mocking tone Suho used for his comment.

"Fair enough..."

"Now, facts... you were on the rooftop, I heard you running there and closing the door behind you..." Seojun started

"You don't have to remind me that...." SuHo interrupted

"Yes I have to. You went there and after a few minutes Se Yeon jumped, how is it possible that you didn't manage to garb him before he could fall into the void!?" SeoJun asked without hiding his rage.

"I... already told you that... I thought that he was going to jump immediately if I just tried to come closer to him..." SuHo answered

"Bullshit! Who would believe that!?"

"You should believe it, it is the only explanation you will ever get because it is the truth, I hope that we won't see each other again..." SuHo added and this time Seojun let his prey go.

"Wow..." Ju Gyeong said, shocked by Suho's cold reaction.

"I was looking for you, I wonder how you got the place where I meant to meet you" SuHo stated with a serious face, standing behind her.

"How... how did you get here?" Ju Gyeong asked terrified

"It isn't my fault, it's yours, you don't notice anything...."