Chapter 21

"Well... you should come downstairs... dinner is ready" JuGyeong said, her eyes fixed on the floor so that she could avoid any embarrassing eye contact. She closed the door and went away.

"I hope they didn't do anything on my bed..." she murmured on her way to the dining room.

"I'll wait for you in the dining room, hurry up" SeoJun said smiling, he patted SuHo's shoulder who was still shocked by the confession the other guy just made in front of him.

He took his shirt and as he was ready, he slowly went to the room where everyone was waiting for him.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to cause troubles..." SuHo said with his soft voice. JuGyeong' s mother shook her head and told him to take a seat. He sat next to JuGyeong, SeoJun was right in front of him, next to the girl's brother.

SeoJun stared at SuHo during the whole meal, all of a sudden SeoJun's phone rang, he stood up and bowed.

"What's wrong SeoJun?" JuGyeong asked, he smiled and shook his head

"Nothing, I just want to check if it is something serious" SeoJun said and went to another room. He picked his phone and saw that someone just sent him a video. He hesitated for a moment but he eventually decided to watch it, it wasn't that long after all.

His eyes widened as he recognized the guys in the video. It was a back and white video from a security camera... of the rooftop... where SeYeon spent the last moments of his life.

"No..." he said as he saw SeYeon ready to jump... but then something worse happened... he saw SuHo arriving...

"You... you arrived in time?!" he whispered shocked and confused

SuHo turned to the door, SeYeon was looking at his friend with tearful eyes, SeoJun saw the guy's moving lips and SuHo turning back to him just in time to see him jumping.

SeoJun's heart felt like it wasn't beating anymore. He couldn't breathe as well. A message under the video suddenly appeared.

"One day, decide if you want to spread this video, the choice is yours, I'll contact you tomorrow"

SeoJun was about to faint, he didn't reply to the message and silently put his phone back into his pocket. He walked back into the dining room, his face was so pale now, everyone was concerned, SuHo stood up and walked to him, SeoJun looked at him disgusted and pushed him away.

The guy fell onto the floor. JuGyeong tried to stop SeoJun but he glared at her so intensely that she was too frightened to intervene.

"You... I thought that I was just overreacting when I believed that you were the only one to blame for SeYeon's death... but... I would have never imagined something like this..." SeoJun said sobbing

"SeoJun..."

"SHUT UP! HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GO?! HE WANTED YOUR HELP AND YOU LEFT HIM ALONE!" SeoJun shouted. SuHo's eyes started watering, he closed his eyes and nodded.

SuHo remained silent, SeoJun was so angry that he grabbed SuHo's shirt and forced him to stand up.

"Do you have nothing to say!?" SeoJun asked

"It... it... is my fault..." SuHo murmured

Everyone in the house was just staring at the two guys standing near the table. SeoJun punched him once... twice... but SuHo didn't react at all. He just kept looking at the ground, biting his lips to the point to make them bleed.

"You killed him... how could I even trust you... JuGyeong... sorry for this pathetic scene..." SeoJun said and turned to leave. SuHo grabbed SeoJun's sleeve. The guy turned back and looked at him with a cold and emotionless face.

"S..." SuHo stuttered

"tsk..."

SuHo looked at him one last time, he grabbed SeoJun's arm with both hands, his grip loosened and he eventually fell unconscious in front of him.