Chapter 24

SuHo slowly opened his eyes, the lights of the city hit his closed eyes and woke him up, he whined a little and sat up, he felt much better than when he was at Jugyeong's house, his fever was already gone. He looked around, his hands sinking in the soft blankets of his large bed. He drank some water from the bottle that was on his night table and looked at the clock: it was 4 am.

He gasped as he saw SeoJun on the armchair next to his bed, he was sleeping, his head was resting on his arm, he was holding one of SuHo's shirts in his hands, he was sleeping so peacefully that SuHo just stared at him for a minute or two.

The guy stood up and went to the closet, he took another blanket and put it on SeoJun to cover him, so that he could sleep with something warmer.

"You could have slept with me..." SuHo whispered, he chuckled so he covered his mouth with his hands since he didn't want to wake him up. He turned to the bed to sleep a little more.

"You could have asked"

SuHo's eyes widened all of a sudden, his heart skipped a beat. He looked back at the friend who was on the armchair and saw him staring at him, he didn't look tired at all, he was smirking and he looked like he was about to add something with that tone he loved to use just to tease people.

"Oh... I thought you were sleeping..." SuHo said pretending he couldn't care less.

"I was, but then you came to me and said that so I thought it was polite to reply" SeoJun responded

"Fine..." SuHo said rolling his eyes and sighing, SeoJun grabbed his wrist, SuHo looked back at him confused

"I can sleep with you if you want" the guy stated

"Why should we sleep together?" SuHo asked

"I don't know, but since you said that I could, why not?" SeoJun answered

"Do whatever you want"

SuHo went back to his bed, he covered himself with the blanket and saw SeoJun going to the bathroom. The guy left it with just his underwear on, SuHo looked away.

"If you need a pyjamas you can look in the closet..." SuHo said

"What? Oh... no, I usually sleep like this, it isn't a problem right?" SeoJun asked

SuHo sighed and sat up again

"Listen here mr Tease, in case you didn't notice we are both gay... so yes, it is a problem if you sleep with just your underwear, it is awkward"

"I don't understand, why should you get turned on if you don't like me?" SeoJun said as he jumped onto the bed.

"You're telling me this just because you want me to say it, am I right?" SuHo responded annoyed

"I don't know what you're talking about" SeoJun replied

"Fine, you're a good looking guy and...." Suho stopped feeling his cheeks getting warmer, SeoJun clapped his hands and exclaimed:

"Oh I got it! Like when you see a hot idol, you cannot love him because you don't know each other but you would make out with him without hesitation!"

"You could say it in a better way but yes... that is basically what I was talking about...." SuHo said

"I made out with an idol once..." SeoJun added

"I didn't ask for the story or your relationships SeoJun... wait... do I know him?" SuHo asked a little curious

"Oh yes, it was SeYeon"

"WHAT?!" SuHo shouted

"Well... it was actually a joke... but he was a good kisser... not the best... I'm quite sure he was as straight as a pole... and I did that kind of things with other idols and models as well..."

"SeoJun, let's finish this here... I don't want to listen to the description of all the times you made out or had sex... clear?"

"If you insist I might start..." SeoJun said

"... let me sleep... please..."

"Fine... goodnight sweetie"

"Goodnight"

A.N. I thought that after all that drama it was necessary to make things a little lighter so here is a soft chapter, thank you very much for all your love and support. Warning: just because this is a calm chapter doesn't mean that the pain for our characters is over, they will suffer more... and you my dear readers... will have to deal with it. 

Regards from the dark side of the BL world