Chapter 14

After the rapid encounter with who he thought was just an annoying fan, SeoJun meditated on his next move with SuHo. He entered the door of the building and slowly went upstairs to reach SuHo's flat. He stood there for a few minutes, thinking about how he could start a proper conversation with his enemy without starting a fight.

All of a sudden SuHo opened the door to take out the trash, he spotted someone in front of him, SuHo didn't recognize SeoJun and instinctively punched him.

"Shit! What the hell is wrong with you?!" SeoJun yelled

"SeoJun? What are you doing here?" SuHo asked shocked, he looked at the guy in front of him and noticed that his nose was bleeding. He gently moved SeoJun's hand away and looked at the injury.

"Come inside... sit on the couch and wait, I will take this out and I'll be back in a moment" SuHo said raising the bag he was holding with his left hand. SeoJun nodded and did what SuHo told him to do. As he said, SuHo was back just after a minute.

"Here... so... why were you standing in front of my door like a stalker?" SuHo asked as he took something to clean the blood from a small white box.

"I just arrived... and do you usually punch everyone who accidentally stand in front of your house?" SeoJun asked with a sarcastic tone.

"You were wearing a hoodie, you could be... I don't know... someone with evil plans?" SuHo responded

"Fine fine... fair enough... shit! Be gentle! It hurts! You should be a little more careful with the person who helped you!" SeoJun stated.

SuHo looked away and sighed.

"You said that I didn't have to thank you, I did it once and I won't do it again, clear?" SuHo said a little irritated

"Fine cool boy... but I have one question"

"What is it?" SuHo asked while he was still cleaning SeoJun's face, there wasn't much blood anymore but SuHo was still focused on his task.

"Do you have a crush on me?" SeoJun asked confidently

"What?!" SuHo shouted and accidentally pressed on SeoJun's nose

"Don't press you idiot! I'm going to kill you..."

"Ummm... I fear it might be broken, let's go see a doctor" SuHo said trying to change the topic.

"Yeah... but why don't you... huh nevermind... this thing hurt so much that I don't care anymore..." SeoJun murmured covering his face.

They both went downstairs. SuHo was still trying to get rid of the thought of a possible answer to SeoJun's question. They reached the pavement in front of SuHo's house. He spotted a bus on the other side of the street.

"A bus!" SuHo shouted pointing at the vehicle, he started running without looking at the other cars coming.

"SuHo!" SeoJun shouted as he saw a car about to hit SuHo, he ran to push him away but...