Chapter 37

SeoJun was about to turn to another street when he saw a car stopping in front of SuHo's condo. He looked at it perplexed and remained there until he saw someone getting out of the car. SeoJun gasped shocked as he saw Mr Lee looking around, with his cruel eyes hidden by a pair of sunglasses.

"Not this time..." SeoJun murmured and ran to him, SuHo's father reached the elevator before SeoJun could catch him.

The doorbell rang, SuHo thought that SeoJun just changed his mind, he went to open the door.

"SeoJun I thought that... oh... what do you want?" SuHo asked as he noticed that the person in front of him wasn't the man he expected.

"So mean SuHo... I'm here to give you a little gift!" Mr Lee exclaimed smiling. He sat on an armchair in the living room and looked around.

"Where is your friend?" he asked

"I don't know what you're talking about" SuHo responded with a cold tone. His father sighed and looked at the floor.

"SuHo!" SeoJun shouted as he reached SuHo's floor, the door was still open so he entered immediately.

"Are you alright SuHo?" the guy asked worried.

"Yeah... but you don't have to stay here.." SuHo remarked.

"He should actually remain here, I told you I have a gift for you" SuHo's father commented with a smirk.

"Please... leave..." SuHo said going closer to the door. His father shook his head, he stood up and closed the door.

SuHo's father didn't say anything, he just showed him something on his phone.

"A ticket... not again, I will not go to Japan just because you don't want me around!" SuHo stated angry

"Look closer..."

"Do you think that you will... wait... two tickets?" SuHo asked confused. His father smiled genuinely and looked at SeoJun.

"What?" SeoJun asked as he saw that they were both looking at him.

"I don't understand why you want me to go to Japan with him..." SuHo said

"Are you kidding me!?" both SuHo's father and SeoJun replied disappointed.

"Oh come on, it is obvious that you like him, I got it and I'm one of the worst parents on Earth... now prepare your bags... your plane takes off tomorrow" his father added

"I'm not stupid... at first you couldn't stand the idea of me being gay and now you offer me a honeymoon with SeoJun? What are you hiding?" SuHo asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm... sorry... I spent the last years thinking that you were acting like this just because you were a spoiled child... but that day at the police station I realized that it was just my fault... I'm not asking you to forgive me... but just to accept my help when I offer you something"

"I still don't believ..."

"I want you to make your relationship official" his father interrupted him

"..." SuHo remained silent

"Don't you say anything? SuHo? Hello?"

SuHo looked around.

"Oh my ..." SeoJun whispered and fell onto the sofa unconscious.

"SeoJun? SeoJun do you hear me?!"