Chapter 26

SeoJun rushed to the bathroom, he opened the door and saw SuHo in the bathtub, the guy was staring at the razor in his hand, SuHo immediately looked up at SeoJun as he heard the loud noise of the door hitting the wall as he entered.

"What are..." SeoJun stuttered and almost jumped into the water. He knelt near SuHo and grabbed his hand

"Give me that..." SeoJun hissed

"No... please... I have to do it..." SuHo whispered

"Shut the hell up idiot and give me that shit!" SeoJun shouted, he eventually managed to take the blade from SuHo's hand, he stood up, the sleeves of his shirt were wet because of the fight. SeoJun looked so angry, SuHo closed his eyes and started sobbing.

"What the hell were you doing? Are you an idiot or what? How dare you!? Why the hell did you try to kill yourself?" SeoJun yelled clenching his fists, he was still holding the razor, the blade cut his skin but he continued yelling like it was nothing.

"I... I..." SuHo stuttered

"You this, you that... it is always about you right? You always said that suicide is the most selfish act someone can do... and then you do this? Without even thinking about the people that will suffer because of it?!" SeoJun shouted

"SeoJun... your ha..."

"Shut up! I'm not done yet... ok... ok ok... we will solve this... that video means nothing... we... we will find a solution..." SeoJun said, the tone of his voice switched from angry to soft to worried in a few moments.

SuHo was still looking at the guy's injured hand, the blood was falling onto the floor from his lacerated skin. SeoJun looked at the floor and noticed a little piece of paper, SuHo gasped as the guy picked it up.

SeoJun read it carefully, he then looked at SuHo who was still trying to avoid his gaze.

"Suho... what did you..." SeoJun murmured confused, he looked at the paper once again and noticed some blood on it this time, his heart skipped a beat as he thought that it could be SuHo's blood, he then looked at his hand and noticed the blade.

"Shit... it... it hurts like hell..."

"Let me help you" SuHo said standing up

"No... just get dressed instead... you surely don't want to get a cold... and I don't want to lose blood from my nose too" SeoJun said with a slightly mocking tone. SuHo smiled, he realized that the guy was relieved now, so he went to his bedroom and got dressed while SeoJun tried to clean his wound.

"What is it now..." SuHo said annoyed as he heard someone knocking at the door. He went to the entrance and opened the door, JuGyeong jumped onto him and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry for what just happened... I hope you're ok... how are you?" she asked worried.

"Thank God I know you're gay because I would be really jealous now..." SeoJun said as he got out of the bathroom.

"It isn't funny..." SuHo added irritated. SeoJun looked at him with puppy eyes and replied:

"Yeah, whatever you want sweetheart"