Chapter 34

SeoJun was in SuHo's bed, the thick blanket was covering his body, he said that he needed to rest because "that hit was terribly painful". SuHo wasn't sure anymore about SeoJun's condition, but he decided to keep up the act. Almost an hour after SuHo coming back from the police station, he went back to his bedroom and took a bag.

"SuHo? Where are you going?" SeoJun asked curious

"I'm going to the gym, why?"

"Ummm... nothing, I was just curious, when are you going to come back?"

"Probably...two or three hours, I was about to ask you if you wanted to come with me but in your situation..." SuHo responded. SeoJun meditated on the tempting offer, he didn't have the opportunity to appreciate SuHo's body that time in the bathroom since he was too concerned about SuHo's suicide attempt.

"Yeah right... well... I'll wait for you here... maybe next time" SeoJun eventually replied smiling innocently, hiding perfectly his dirty thoughts.

As SuHo left the flat, SeoJun ran to the window. As he checked that SuHo wasn't in the building anymore and that he was far enough, SeoJun took his clothes and calmly went downstairs.

Chin Sun, why did that name reminded him of something... SeoJun wanted to clear this out, he went to the building of the company where he used to practice with Suho and SeYeon.

"Good afternoon"

"Oh SeoJun! It feels like it's been a century! Where have you been? Y God you got even more handsome! What may I do for you?" the guy at the reception said as SeoJun greeted him.

"Thank you, anyway, I wanted to ask you if in the archive there is something like.. I don't know... a box with SeYeon's stuff" SeoJun asked smiling.

"I'm really sorry... his girlfriend came here the day after.... that... and she took it, the manager said that she could take it since his family didn't claim anything" the receptionist responded.

"And do you remember the name of this person?"

"Wait, let me check, we should have written it somewhere..." the guy replied.

"Finally! Yes, before I tell you his name... just remember that I'm not exactly allowed to give you this kind of information... but I know you... and I know that if you're asking me this it means that it is for a good reason... right?" the receptionist responded.

"Yeah, there's a girl that claims to be SeYeon's girlfriend and I wanted to make sure that... wait... you talked about a girlfriend but you said... HIS name... do you need to attend grammar class again or you're hiding something?"

One year ago

"Oh come on... teach me something..." SeoJun whined, SuHo, who was practicing at the piano, sighed and looked up at him. He gave up and moved a little so that SeoJun could sit next to him.

It went like that for a week, SuHo had to practice hard but he always managed to find at least thirty minutes to teach SeoJun a few basics songs.

"I have a surprise for you today" SeoJun said as he entered the room where the old grand piano was. SuHo looked at him confused.

"What's now..."

"Stand up" SeoJun ordered, SuHo nodded and stood up, SeoJun sat down and fixed the bench. SeoJun started playing, it wasn't anything extremely difficult, he wasn't surely a virtuoso... but that little serenade was enough to make SuHo smile. SeYeon managed to hear that music... it was the right way to deliver his last message...

A.N. Hello you all! I just rewatched the scene when SuHo finds SeYeon's letter, it was very touching, however I decided to change it a little bit.

 But first a little survey for you dear readers: gay SeYeon or straight SeYeon? I have an idea for both of those scenarios but I would be incredibly happy to read your opinions and helpining me with this difficult choice.