Chapter 39

Author's Note: As promised, here is the brand new chapter. I had so much fun writing this, and couldn't help but laugh. I think this chapter shows a little bit of Alex's love for Niall, as well as them growing as a couple. I hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think! As always, can't wait to hear your feedback. ---Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I am so not a morning person. So when we had to wake up early for our flight to New York, I wasn’t exactly happy. Well, I wasn’t until I looked at Lexi. Then I realized that tomorrow was her doctor’s appointment, and we would find out what type of baby we are having. All of a sudden, I was wide awake, and couldn’t wait to get to New York. I quietly hopped in the shower, and brought our belongings downstairs, making sure not to wake Alex up. I wanted her to be fully rested for our trip. I knew we had a long week ahead of us, and I wanted her to rest. The doctors in the beginning, told her not to do things too stressful, and I was going to make sure she didn’t. When I came downstairs, I saw the others were up already. I walked over to Eleanor and Perrie, who were enjoying a cup of tea.

            “Hey guys, can I ask you guys a huge favor?” I asked El and Perrie. I proceeded when they nodded their heads. “We’re going to be having a busy week coming up, and I won’t be able to be with Alex the whole time. I know that you guys are coming with us to New York and Chicago, and I was wondering if when the boys and I are off working, you guys would mind taking care of her?”

            I know it’s a lot to ask, but I just wanted the loves of my life to be safe, and stress free. The looked at each other, and it was as though they had a conversation without speaking. After a few seconds, they both turned to me and said “Don’t worry about a thing Niall; Lexi’s in good hands with us. Why don’t you go wake her up, we only have an hour before we have to leave.”

            I nodded, and made my way up the stairs to my sleeping beauty. Well, I was until I heard her getting sick in the bathroom. I didn’t hesitate running in, and dropping to my knees to hold her hair back. When she finished up, she leaned back into my arms.

            “Did I ever tell you how much I love being pregnant?” she asked with a huge amount of sarcasm, making me laugh.

            “Gee, I would have never guessed,” I replied back, with just as much sarcasm, causing her to laugh. “Is everything alright, I thought morning sickness was only supposed to happen in the first trimester?”

            She gave me a confused look before speaking. “How do you know how long morning sickness is supposed to last?”

            “I did a little research about pregnancy during our long flights,” I admitted. She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. “Alex, I’m your boyfriend, and I want to help in any way I can. So I figured I should do some research about being pregnant , so I have some sort of idea of what you’re going through, and how to help.”

            “That has to be the sexiest thing you’ve ever said,” she said in a seductive whisper, making me groan.

            “Why do you do that to me,” I whined. “We only have an hour to get ready, and teasing me isn’t very nice.”