Chapter 12

A/N: After getting a whole bunch of reads this weekend, how could I not post a new chapter? :) I hope the reads, votes, and comments only increase and I hope you guys enjoy this new addition to the story. Let me know what you think! --Ekat

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I’m not going to lie. I was nervous. I knew that Niall really wanted to go public with our relationship, but I was still worried. He had millions of fans out there that wanted the best for him. So would they accept me in Niall’s life? I didn’t want to be known as Harry Styles’ little sister stealing the Niall Horan away from his fans. I wanted to be known as Alex Styles, the girl lucky enough to fall in love with Niall Horan, the amazing, care free, happy-go-lucky guy. Wait, did I just say I fell in love with Niall?

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I’m not going to lie. I was nervous. I knew that Niall really wanted to go public with our relationship, but I was still worried. He had millions of fans out there that wanted the best for him. So why would they accept me in Niall’s life? I didn’t want to be known as Harry Styles’ little sister stealing the Niall Horan away from his fans. I wanted to be known as Alex Styles, the girl lucky enough to fall in love with Niall Horan, the amazing, care free, happy-go-lucky guy. Wait, did I just say I fell in love with Niall?

Niall’s P.O.V.

            The interviewer asked the one question I was waiting for. Louis and Zayn said they were happy in their relationships, while Harry and Liam responded that they were still single. Finally, she turned to me awaiting my answer. I looked over to Alex through the glass window, and smiled at her before responding.

            “I’m happily taken by the most beautiful girl in the world,” I said with a cheeky grin.

            “Really?” the interviewer asked me with a surprised look. She must have observed that I was glancing over at Alex, because then she asked “It wouldn’t happen to be that lovely young lady you’ve been staring at all morning, would it Niall?”

            I blushed, and nodded my head.

            “Well, this is one lucky girl that I have to meet. When we come back, were going to continue our talk, but we’ll be bringing in Niall Horan’s lucky catch.” announced the interviewer.

            The “On Air” lights went out, and she got up from her seat to go grab Alex. When she came back in, Alex had a confused look on her face; but to me, she lit up the room. Grace, the interviewer, motioned for her to sit in the empty chair next to me.

            “Hi babe,” I said as I leaned in, and pecked her on the cheek.

            “Hi Nialler,” she replied with a laugh.

            “Aww, I can see you guys really care for each other,” Grace said looking over to us. Before she could say anything else, the song that was playing in the background was coming to an end, signaling that we were about to come back on air. “Okay, so I’m here with One Direction. Before we went to break, the boys revealed that Louis and Zayn were still in their relationships, Liam and Harry are still single, but Niall Horan is officially off the market. And it just so happens that we have his girlfriend here was us right now. So love, would you mind introducing yourself to the listeners?”